This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's type.

#11Katharina27Posted 3/27/2013 8:37:38 AM
Darkwolf Bloodsbane posted...
IceDragon77 posted...
There's already a picture which lists all of the "proof" of why it's love type, and pretty much everyone already dismissed it as probably the stupidest thing they've seen in a while.

Actually, the second-stupidest.

I can't comment on the stupidest due to it being off topic.

Call it stupid if you'd like. Your going to be pissed when I turn out to be right! =^_^=
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#12CakeOfLiesPosted 3/27/2013 8:40:21 AM
Katharina27 posted...
IceDragon77 posted...
There's already a picture which lists all of the "proof" of why it's love type, and pretty much everyone already dismissed it as probably the stupidest thing they've seen in a while.

Call it stupid if you'd like. Your going to be pissed when I turn out to be right! =^_^=

Okay everybody! Take your bets!
Is Sylveon Love type or something else?

50 bucks says something else.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#13MeatballsoupPosted 3/27/2013 8:43:01 AM
Sylph refers to a type of cloud.

So it's cloud type.

But no, really, it's flying type.
---
Sylveon is flying type. Here's why: http://bit.ly/12mV4YX
#14Katharina27Posted 3/27/2013 8:43:28 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Katharina27 posted...
IceDragon77 posted...

Okay everybody! Take your bets!
Is Sylveon Love type or something else?

50 bucks says something else.

I don't believe you'll pay me if you lose. You are after all, the CakeOfLies
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#15Minjo26Posted 3/27/2013 8:51:01 AM
Call me crazy but I think the best evidence that it is a new type is it was revealed so early with no hint on what type it may be.
#16jayman7Posted 3/27/2013 9:08:42 AM
Minjo26 posted...
Call me crazy but I think the best evidence that it is a new type is it was revealed so early with no hint on what type it may be.

"The best evidence Reshiram will be a new type is that it was revealed so early with no hint of what type it may be. Zekrom's type wasn't revealed because it would draw too much attention to Reshiram."

I'm not saying it won't be a new type, just that this very logic bit everyone hoping for a Light-type last gen.

However, whatever the case, a "Love" type would be a major misstep for GameFreak. Much as people may malign Light (unfairly, IMHO, though I don't care if the type gets added or not), I can't believe anyone is even humoring the "Love" type.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#17Masenko86Posted 3/27/2013 9:16:14 AM
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
It's got ribbons so... It's obviously going to be Fabric-type.

Been saying this since day 1 of the revealing of sylveon. Also, there will be rubber type. A 2nd eeveelution will get this typing
#18ThatKippPosted 3/27/2013 9:18:51 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/vngzf23/FS3lx9spg/sailor-moon-15.jpg

All the characters look like Jessie or Misty...
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X board+Only member of my one-man team
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#19axl_absolvedPosted 3/27/2013 9:27:45 AM
I love Lexifox..
I think this post is actually on topic for once.
#20NomytakerPosted 3/27/2013 9:52:18 AM
jayman7 posted...

"The best evidence Reshiram will be a new type is that it was revealed so early with no hint of what type it may be. Zekrom's type wasn't revealed because it would draw too much attention to Reshiram."

I'm not saying it won't be a new type, just that this very logic bit everyone hoping for a Light-type last gen.

However, whatever the case, a "Love" type would be a major misstep for GameFreak. Much as people may malign Light (unfairly, IMHO, though I don't care if the type gets added or not), I can't believe anyone is even humoring the "Love" type.

This. Also anyone remember when Chatot first appeared. "OMG!! Sound type is finally here!" haha. Sylveon is very easy to type. Xerneas will probably have have a pick of these types Psychic/Electric/Ground/Steel, and Yveltas will probably have a pick of these types, flying/psychic/dark/fighting/dragon(I don't personally see dragon myself, but it's one of the popular theories.)
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.