This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Raichu get the Light Ball boost?

#1scrappybristolPosted 3/27/2013 9:26:07 AM
Raichu + Light Ball? - Results (39 votes)
Yes
64.1% (25 votes)
No
5.13% (2 votes)
Don't care, still a gimmick
30.77% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Pikachu + Light Ball is the gimmickiest of gimmicks.

Raichu + Light Ball would be insane imo.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#2CarbideTitanPosted 3/27/2013 9:29:04 AM
Pikachu's offensive eviolite
---
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails, pray for me now that the hour of my death which I hope is soon, Amen
#3JacK_1S_BKPosted 3/27/2013 9:29:47 AM
Raichu doesn't need Light Ball though.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/27/2013 9:31:49 AM
What does it matter?
The Light Ball was just made for Pikachu anyway. If Eevee was the mascot there would be an item just for him. Same with Charizard.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5King-gamerPosted 3/27/2013 9:34:37 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
What does it matter?
The Light Ball was just made for Pikachu anyway. If Eevee was the mascot there would be an item just for him. Same with Charizard.

Rock Absorber:

Item to be held by Charizard. Protects charizard from rock type attacks. Charizard gains 50% hp every time he gets hit by a rock type attack, this includes passive damage like stealth rock and sandstorm.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 3/27/2013 9:35:26 AM
King-gamer posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
What does it matter?

Rock Absorber:

Item to be held by Charizard. Protects charizard from rock type attacks. Charizard gains 50% hp every time he gets hit by a rock type attack, this includes passive damage like stealth rock and sandstorm.

Still NU cuz there would be Stealth Electric or Stealth Water.
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#7CarbideTitanPosted 3/27/2013 9:38:14 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
King-gamer posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
What does it matter?

Rock Absorber:

both combined. Silent Storm
---
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails, pray for me now that the hour of my death which I hope is soon, Amen
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 3/27/2013 9:39:08 AM
CarbideTitan posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
King-gamer posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
What does it matter?

Rock Absorber:

both combined. Silent Storm

That would be so epic.
Smogonites would be weeping.
---