This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Come up with a Pokemon name.

#21Missingno_MastrPosted 3/27/2013 11:07:38 AM
#676: Barrelite (Poison/Fire; a rust-red barrel of oil, with the top on fire. Has a pair of stubby feet that resemble rust-red soup cans, and the eyes are two holes poked in the side of the barrel. The mouth actually appears normal. Moves include Sludge, Flame Charge, and Iron Head)
#677: Furnox (Poison/Fire; evolves from Barrelite at level 26; a rusty furnace with smog emitting from various openings. The face... think the furnace from Home Alone. Has a pair of metallic tubes that function as arms. and walks on a pair of stumpy feet. Body shape reminiscent of Garbodor. Moves include Flame Burst, Scary Face, and Explosion)
#678: Squirreloft (Normal/Flying; a flying squirrel. Built like a Pachirisu with Emolga's membrane, and the whole thing has light brown fur. And none of those round spots on the cheeks, either. Moves include Acrobatics, Tail Slap, and Hyper Fang)
#679: Altirrel (Normal/Flying; evolves from Squirreloft at level 20; built like Togekiss with Squirreloft's head, tail, and coloration. Moves include Sky Attack, Sky Drop, and Super Fang)
#680: Kangakid (Normal; the female evolves into Kangaskhan at level 20, unless holding a Thick Club, in which case it evolves into Cubone instead. Males only evolve into Cubone, and only if holding the Thick Club upon leveling up to 20 or higher. It is the baby in a Kangaskhan's pouch. Moves include Comet Punch, Headbutt, and Charm)
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#22Missingno_MastrPosted 3/27/2013 11:10:54 AM
CarbideTitan posted...
Peppyro needs a stick

YES.

l3igl3oss posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Name: Peppyro

How about Peppyrus, as in egyptian paper, pepper? Grass - paper, Fire - pepper.

The name is a combination of pepper and pyro, though. Your idea's not that bad a name, but still.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#23l3igl3oss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 11:13:56 AM
Ah, I didn't see Pyro coming... Yeah, that sounds about right! What should be Valkeerie and Valkemy types? Flying/Dark and Flying/Steel?
---
This account will cease to exist once Nintendo goes out of business because of the Wii U.