This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Idea: Entry-healers

#1iKhanicPosted 3/27/2013 1:01:02 PM
Egg Drop
Type: Normal
PP: 20
Effect: Heals 1/16th HP upon entry on your side of the field. Can be stacked to heal up to 1/4 HP

Healing Drops
Type normal
PP: 30
Effect: Heals all status conditions upon entry to your side of the field.

These moves are signature moves of the Chansey line
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:40:53 PM
bump
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3CarbideTitanPosted 3/27/2013 1:42:23 PM
Charizard.

I know you were waiting for it.
---
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails, pray for me now that the hour of my death which I hope is soon, Amen
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:43:21 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
Charizard.

I know you were waiting for it.

What?
---
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 3/27/2013 1:44:27 PM
No, because I know that Stealth Rock inspired this.
And I know that you hate Stealth Rock more than anyone else because it keeps Charizard in his place and Volcarona is still good while it exists.
And the fact that SR also doesn't do SE damage against Blaziken must be killing you.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:48:43 PM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...
And I know that you hate Stealth Rock more than anyone else because it keeps Charizard in his place and Volcarona is still good while it exists.
And the fact that SR also doesn't do SE damage against Blaziken must be killing you.

Not everything has to do with Charizard. Plus this move is meant to be the inverse of Spikes, not Stealth Rock.

I got the idea when playing Pokemon Online, and getting pissed at the way Wish works.

Edit: And for the record, I don't hate stealth rock. In my opinion its really not that big of a deal. The only major change I want for Charizard is a boosting move that boost his good stats.
---
#7CarbideTitanPosted 3/27/2013 1:49:02 PM
CakeOfLies posted...

heh, I approve this comment
---
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails, pray for me now that the hour of my death which I hope is soon, Amen
#8DrBausPosted 3/27/2013 1:50:49 PM
Twist: Egg drop has no effect on flying types or Pokes with levitate.
---
Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead
#9iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 1:53:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]