This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of the two best Pokemon on your team...

#11Moocow123450Posted 3/27/2013 3:46:24 PM
Seperior vs. Flygon.
Flygon has more powerful moves and is a slightly higher level. Seperior has no type advantages, but has a very spammy move (coil).
I'm going to say it's seperior because it can coil and heal while flygon attempts to kill it with a physical move. Flygon only has one special move (earth power), so after a point, it gets very annoying to damage. Seperior would then one shot it with leaf blade. I would be very annoyed with Seperior because it killed one of my favorite Pokemon (I would be angry that this death battle is happening in the first place because I like both of these, but since Seperior won, I would be angry at it.) Nonetheless, since it was for my honor, I let it out of its pokeball and allow it walk by my side for the rest of the game and give it pokeblocks regularly
---
Wild Pikachu Appeared! Go Pokeball!
#12thebrawler56(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:46:40 PM
Moocow123450 posted...
Seperior vs. Flygon.
Flygon has more powerful moves and is a slightly higher level. Seperior has no type advantages, but has a very spammy move (coil).
I'm going to say it's seperior because it can coil and heal while flygon attempts to kill it with a physical move. Flygon only has one special move (earth power), so after a point, it gets very annoying to damage. Seperior would then one shot it with leaf blade. I would be very annoyed with Seperior because it killed one of my favorite Pokemon (I would be angry that this death battle is happening in the first place because I like both of these, but since Seperior won, I would be angry at it.) Nonetheless, since it was for my honor, I let it out of its pokeball and allow it walk by my side for the rest of the game and give it pokeblocks regularly

Dude. It seems that this went pretty far.
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#13wackyteenPosted 3/27/2013 5:53:06 PM
Going based of my most recent team in use, my Platinum team, that's a Level 52 Lucario vs. a Level 52 Floatzel.

Lucario got this in the bag.
---
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
#14MasajubPosted 3/27/2013 5:55:19 PM
Lol because its Ferrothorn and Chandelure.
#15Pooo869Posted 3/27/2013 9:06:30 PM
Gliscor vs Alakazam..... hmmmmmm

Gliscor used protect!
Alakazam used psychic!
Gliscor protected itself!
Gliscor became poisoned by the toxic orb!
Alakazam used psychic!
*gliscor is at 40% HP*
Gliscor used Earthquake!
Alakazam fainted...
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 -PSN- Pooo869
"You know you and I are alike, we do not fear the things we must do"
#16NekoHime64Posted 3/27/2013 9:51:59 PM
Just started a new game, so Lucario and Samorott. Hmm... Prolly Lucario. Then I go "Eh, he should have been water/fighting"
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!