This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No way...I just discovered something extraordinary from the first movie!

#1moneyman82Posted 3/27/2013 10:36:29 PM(edited)
Near the end Ash sees Mew floating in the sky after Mewtwo erased his (and all the other trainers') memories of the occurrences during the movie. He then says to Brock and Misty "You know, the day I left home for my Pokemon journey I saw a really rare Pokemon. Just now, I thought I saw another one."

Does this mean that the occurrences we were shown in the first episode of Pokemon were fake? Instead, Ash's memory was wiped out before he saw Ho-Oh just like it was before he saw Mew? His whole journey could be a lie...I have a feeling this could start manyyyyyy theories.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#2InninXIPosted 3/27/2013 10:30:38 PM
You're thinking too hard.
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess - Emmett -Sir Daniel
#3moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:31:29 PM
InninXI posted...
You're thinking too hard.

You very well might be right, I'm a little...er...under the influence right now.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#4SoulBlayZPosted 3/27/2013 10:35:39 PM(edited)
the movie only erased his current memory from the movie. and even if mewtwo erased it all it wouldnt be a lie cause it did happen.

what gets me is the movie scenes IN the anime
---
Trollin' the trolls. think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty or killzone. if i'm right stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, 3DS message me
#5Arne83Posted 3/27/2013 10:35:36 PM
I have no idea where they hell you got all that from...
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#6moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:47:46 PM
bump
---
#7Arne83Posted 3/28/2013 11:58:14 PM
I'm gonna break down the quote.

"You know, the day I left home for my Pokemon journey..." the first episode.
"...I saw a really rare Pokemon." Ho-Oh.
"Just now," The end of the movie.
"I thought I saw another one." Mew.

Where exactly does your crazy theory come in, again?
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#8LightningAce11Posted 3/29/2013 12:00:11 AM
I have no idea what you just posted tc. The OP didn't make any sense.
---
http://www.gifbin.com/f/981329
No! Because I work at ze muffin factory!
#9moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 12:35:29 PM
I really don't see how you guys don't understand this D:

Ho-Oh = Rare Pokemon
Mew = Rare Pokemon

Ash refers to them both in the same way. Ash sees Mew right after Mewtwo erased his memory. Therefore, could there have been a similar event right before he saw Ho-Oh? Could his memory have been erased right before he saw Ho-Oh as well since he refers to Mew in the same way?

"You know, the day I left home for my Pokemon journey I saw a really rare Pokemon. Just now, I thought I saw another one."
---
#10xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 3/29/2013 12:41:38 PM
moneyman82 posted...
I really don't see how you guys don't understand this D:

Ho-Oh = Rare Pokemon
Mew = Rare Pokemon

Ash refers to them both in the same way. Ash sees Mew right after Mewtwo erased his memory. Therefore, could there have been a similar event right before he saw Ho-Oh? Could his memory have been erased right before he saw Ho-Oh as well since he refers to Mew in the same way?

"You know, the day I left home for my Pokemon journey I saw a really rare Pokemon. Just now, I thought I saw another one."

I see what you mean. Maybe they had plans to do something with it but scrapped it.
---
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.