This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate how hacking/cheating goes hand in hand with Pokemon games ;_;

#151LightningAce11Posted 3/29/2013 3:08:07 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Tenzhi posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
...ok... does that mean you didn't apply for colleges in case you might've taken someone else's place or failed? Or applied for a job?

What I must do to survive is a completely separate matter from what I do in the pursuit of enjoyment. Conflating the two disparate pursuits would be a bit addle-pated.

Gifted will never let you win. Remember that.

Win what? I wasn't arguing with him. I was simply curious of his view.

At arguments. I'm entertained at how you argue and seem to be winning all the time.
---
http://www.gifbin.com/f/981329
No! Because I work at ze muffin factory!
#152WizardofHothPosted 3/29/2013 7:33:55 AM
It's Nintendo's stupidity all the time. They always have to have certain pokemon only show up at stupid Nintendo Wi fi events in New York or whatever.

Then we have to Action Replay that game to actually make the certain pokmeon to pop up. That and among other stuff you cant get in the game.

Action replaying the hell out of Fire Red was crazy. Too much crap they put in where you had to go to New York's Nintendo thing to get Mewtwo or some other pokemon
#153Thepenguinking2Posted 3/29/2013 8:36:47 AM
Yeah,
I only cheated ONCE for arceus. never cheated again.
---
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
white FC:3268-3861-7929
#154MarikoNumber35(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 1:56:54 AM
WizardofHoth posted...
It's Nintendo's stupidity all the time. They always have to have certain pokemon only show up at stupid Nintendo Wi fi events in New York or whatever.

Then we have to Action Replay that game to actually make the certain pokmeon to pop up. That and among other stuff you cant get in the game.

Action replaying the hell out of Fire Red was crazy. Too much crap they put in where you had to go to New York's Nintendo thing to get Mewtwo or some other pokemon

get out sonofmetalgear
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#155pokemon2pokerPosted 3/30/2013 2:26:19 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Tenzhi posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
...ok... does that mean you didn't apply for colleges in case you might've taken someone else's place or failed? Or applied for a job?

What I must do to survive is a completely separate matter from what I do in the pursuit of enjoyment. Conflating the two disparate pursuits would be a bit addle-pated.

Gifted will never let you win. Remember that.

Excuse me?
---
Suikoden 6 please.
People who agree: 16
#156BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/30/2013 2:37:36 AM
Seeing how nintendo made region locking and is flashcart free im not syre if there will be 3rd party cheating gimmicks until its even hacked.
Might be the first pokemon game i have to play legit.

Cheating started since red and blue with the missing no.
#157Lovely_DisasterPosted 3/30/2013 7:43:52 AM
Hmmm grinding sure seem like a good use of my time.
#158MarikoNumber35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 1:10:29 AM
bump
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#159Skull_proPosted 4/2/2013 4:18:17 AM
Arne83 posted...
Tenzhi posted...
Arne83 posted...
Where is the fun in get exactly what you want ever time no matter what?

From my perspective, it's like you're asking me "where's the fun in fun?". Success is fun, failure usually is not. Having what you want is great, whereas being deprived is a tedious struggle. Failure and deprivation are consistent indignities of life which I have no desire to seek out in my entertainment as some sort of dubious masochistic pleasure.

I agree with you on one point. Success is fun. It's always fun to win. But the thing is, if you know you're gonna win... it kinda takes all the fun out of it. The fun is persevering against the odds and grasping victory despite the challenge. And if you fail, you try again until you win... making your eventual victory even sweeter. There's none of that if victory is guaranteed. Yeah, you still win... you get the same outcome... but it's a hollow victory. It doesn't have the same feeling of satisfaction... the feeling of accomplishment that comes from know that all your time and effort has finally paid off. That is true victory... and that is fun.

This mans speaks the f***ing truth.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#160SMASHKING84Posted 4/2/2013 5:20:43 AM
it's a multiplayer game you want to jump on to online as soon as possible it's like this:would you call those who didn't want to spend 1,000 hours to unlock mewtwo in melee cheaters?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L4jV1AAnAA