This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate how hacking/cheating goes hand in hand with Pokemon games ;_;

#171MarikoNumber35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:36:07 PM
ewww anyone see that new Mewtwo form?
why do they do this?
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#172TenzhiPosted 4/4/2013 11:44:44 PM
Pikablu45 posted...
It's actually quite sad if you're cheating in a Pokemon game. Because you're basically doing it just to beat other Pokemon players with your beefed up Pokes!

It's been awhile, but I've cheated in a Pokemon game before and I don't even do PvP.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#173GiftedACIIIPosted 4/5/2013 12:01:49 AM
MarikoNumber35 posted...
ewww anyone see that new Mewtwo form?
why do they do this?

Why do I see a correlation between genwunners, noobs, hack haters, and smogon haters?
#174dearestnightPosted 4/5/2013 3:52:19 AM
Simple TC, let me lay it out for you. Ever play Chess? Getting your pieces ready takes time, which is why you always make sure someone else sets up the board for you so that your pieces are laid out nice and ready for you, no work involved. Some would say both should set up their own pieces in a multi-player game, but that's silly. You need to get to it as quickly as possible, that's why you always have a piece machine do it for you.

In the future, there won't even be a board or pieces! It's an extraordinary device in the works called the "Chess Button". Wires links directly into the various pleasure centers of the brain, link to a button that releases electric bursts to stimulate said centers. This will immediately overwhelm you with the sensations of fun and victory, allowing you to merely press a button in between life activities and achieve gaming fun! Though I have heard the early focus groups complained quite a bit about not having a machine to push the button for them. I imagine that will be released later.
#175Haku125Posted 4/5/2013 4:19:18 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
same here.

inb4 people come here to defend using hacks ONLY for leveling up pokemon faster so they don't have to spend hours doing it.

Back in early 2000s I spent hundreds of hours and collected EVERY single numbered and letter chip in Megaman Battle Network 2. seriously no use of a guide or anything.
I beat that game 100% and got EVERYTHING. I was a beast at that game and won tournaments in my local area. I even got certain metagame mechanics down so good I would see chips and determine the outcome of the battle already.
Had folders matched for different types of battles and I was f***ing invincible.
Got accused of hacking but I was legit and never cheated ever.

its probably my biggest game accomplishment to date and whenever I tell people they immediately go "Oh you used an action replay right? yeah I did that too."

>_>

I mean if I spend 188 hours getting to be very strong in Pokemon why should someone be able to do that in 8 minutes?

then they ruin the online, ruin the game and ruin competitive fun.
Pokemon games are only fun until the hackers come then its only fun to play alone.

Its f***ing annoying that Datel actually advertises their Action Replay devices with Pokemon images on the cover and saying you can hack stuff for Pokemon games.
Its like they purposefully market them to Pokemon games.
And kids of course buy them and you see little johnny down the street with a maxed out shiny Arceus and he is like" I didn't cheat... "

Naw boo hoo.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#176hunter994xPosted 4/5/2013 6:48:17 AM
Wow, people still whine and complain about what people do in THEIR OWN GAMES?
#177Dark_EinherjarPosted 4/5/2013 7:43:00 AM
hunter994x posted...

This is GameFaqs, dude; ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING can be a reason to complain, whine and *****.

Serious answer: people whine and complain when hacked Pokémon are used in PvP, just because they think breeding and praying that the RNG is nice to them is "hard work" and "requires skill", and everyone else should "work hard" (read: go through a painfully boring and frustrating process multiple times just to get competitively decent Pokémon) like them.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#178hunter994xPosted 4/5/2013 8:10:26 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
hunter994x posted...

This is GameFaqs, dude; ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING can be a reason to complain, whine and *****.

Serious answer: people whine and complain when hacked Pokémon are used in PvP, just because they think breeding and praying that the RNG is nice to them is "hard work" and "requires skill", and everyone else should "work hard" (read: go through a painfully boring and frustrating process multiple times just to get competitively decent Pokémon) like them.

That's true. That's one of the reasons why I rarely come on here(this time being an exception obviously).

And I was actually referring to in-game. That's what I don't get.
#179MarikoNumber35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:41:01 AM
hunter994x posted...

because it eventually affects others too.
---
"You're a liar!"
-Lucy / Nyu / Queen Diclonius-
#180GiftedACIIIPosted 4/5/2013 10:52:01 AM
MarikoNumber35 posted...
hunter994x posted...

because it eventually affects others too.

Only for competitive and ignorant hack whiners like you don't know a single thing about it