This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Love type

#1Masenko86Posted 3/28/2013 9:30:40 AM
OMG sylveon was revealed on Valentines Day and has pink in it! It must be love type!

Yeah, cuz luvdisc is freakin heart-shaped and is Valentines Day color-themed and has luv in the name, and it's totally love type.

For that matter... Sylveon will be vaporeon the 2nd, since it is so similar to luvdisc and luvdisc is water type
#2EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 9:31:33 AM
Go away
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:35:54 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Go away

Go cry to someone who cares
#4EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 9:38:23 AM
Someone who cares about what?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#5Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:40:12 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Someone who cares about what?

Your crying. Waaa go away waaaaa
#6EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 9:41:51 AM
Unless I'm losing my mind, my post said "Go away," not "Waaa go away waaaaa." Am I mistaken in this?
---
#7VoidEnvoyPosted 3/28/2013 9:43:32 AM
He's telling you to go away because all the topics about sylveon and new types are annoying, even the ones that are joke topics. Not because he's "crying" about it. These topics clutter up the board.
#8Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:43:38 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Unless I'm losing my mind, my post said "Go away," not "Waaa go away waaaaa." Am I mistaken in this?

It was implied. Only a cry baby goes on someone else's topic and tells them to go away. It's my topic. You don't like it, take your own butt-hurt self out of here.
#9EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 9:44:33 AM
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

It was implied. Only a cry baby goes on someone else's topic and tells them to go away. It's my topic. You don't like it, take your own butt-hurt self out of here.

I'm not crying. I'm just telling you to leave.
---
#10Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:45:43 AM
VoidEnvoy posted...
He's telling you to go away because all the topics about sylveon and new types are annoying, even the ones that are joke topics. Not because he's "crying" about it. These topics clutter up the board.

You're crying about the sylveon topic overload. If you can't get over it, go to another board