This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Love type

#31VoidEnvoyPosted 3/28/2013 11:13:31 AM
Masenko86 posted...
Can't say I haven't done silly/stupid things in the heat of the moment. And I'm sure I always will. My backfiring has been stupid too, but it's all good. We all laugh it off in the end. No hard feelings. I just like to argue. It drives my fiancee crazy when I argue for the sake of argument, so I let it out elsewhere, including here.

Same here! I'm just glad we can be civil about it in the end. I kind of just got going with the argument and found that I couldn't stop. It happens to me sometimes, even though I don't really like to argue.
#32Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:18:51 AM
VoidEnvoy posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Can't say I haven't done silly/stupid things in the heat of the moment. And I'm sure I always will. My backfiring has been stupid too, but it's all good. We all laugh it off in the end. No hard feelings. I just like to argue. It drives my fiancee crazy when I argue for the sake of argument, so I let it out elsewhere, including here.

Same here! I'm just glad we can be civil about it in the end. I kind of just got going with the argument and found that I couldn't stop. It happens to me sometimes, even though I don't really like to argue.

Haha yeah. I mostly like arguments that don't get heated. I spouted back without really thinking, and those end up being the dumbest arguments lol. I even like trying to prove points when I know an opinion is invalid, for the sake of challenge, and to encourage people to look at other perspectives or even just to laugh at the crazy thought process it took to come to that conclusion. That's the kind I like.
#33EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 12:04:04 PM
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Then quit acting like a 5 year old, telling people to go away because you don't like their topic

I'm not acting like a 5 year old. I'm just simply and concisely telling you to leave. Now leave.

Well I won't try to interfere with your free speech. Say what you want, but I'm not going anywhere.

And you're telling me to leave because you didn't like my post or just don't like me... or both. Either way, it's childish. Grow up.

Heads up: throwing temper tantrums is more childish than telling an annoying person to leave
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#34Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:13:11 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Then quit acting like a 5 year old, telling people to go away because you don't like their topic

I'm not acting like a 5 year old. I'm just simply and concisely telling you to leave. Now leave.

Well I won't try to interfere with your free speech. Say what you want, but I'm not going anywhere.

And you're telling me to leave because you didn't like my post or just don't like me... or both. Either way, it's childish. Grow up.

Heads up: throwing temper tantrums is more childish than telling an annoying person to leave

Lol give it a rest dude. Geez. Be a man and walk away
#35EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 12:13:57 PM
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...

Lol give it a rest dude. Geez. Be a man and walk away

Lol
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#36Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:36:19 PM
Enferolunos posted...

Lol

For once we agree. Lol. It's preposterous to think that you would have been mature and just walk away. Hahahaha how silly of me.
#37EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 12:39:48 PM
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Lol

For once we agree. Lol. It's preposterous to think that you would have been mature and just walk away. Hahahaha how silly of me.

I love it when people try to pretend like they're being mature
---
#38Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:41:49 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Lol

Obviously. You're doing it now. Thanks for proving my point. Have a nice day
#39EnferolunosPosted 3/28/2013 12:47:02 PM
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Lol

I freely admit I'm being a bit immature, but you're the one throwing temper tantrums and insults, and intentionally misconstruing my words.
---
#40Masenko86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:52:29 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Masenko86 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Lol

I freely admit I'm being a bit immature, but you're the one throwing temper tantrums and insults, and intentionally misconstruing my words.

I took your immaturity as an invitation to return the same :-) If I'm minding my own business, why can't you mind your own and quit telling people to go away? Do I go on your topics and tell you to go away because I don't like your topic? No. Treat me with respect, and I'll treat you with respect. It's that simple.