This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Entry hazards

#1DarkDragon386Posted 3/28/2013 11:38:10 AM(edited)
So, basically my view on stealth rock was to either get rid of it completely, nerf it, or get a stealth entry hazard for all 17 types, except that you can't stack them. S, if you use stealth rock and then later use stealth electric, stealth rock is gone.

Basically, I am opposed to stealth rock and said elemental stealths. However, there is really nothing I can do about that. But, with the prominence of stealth rock, being of flying, fire, bug, or ice type is a liability and makes ground, fighting, and steel even more successful over the other types. Basically, if they would introduce an elemental entry hazard with the same mechanics as stealth rock, it would minimize the type bias.

Also, if this were the case, do you see Pokemon with 4X weaknesses being drastically effected in viability and usage such as Scizor, Ferrothorn, Gyarados, Garchomp, etc.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#2iKhanicPosted 3/28/2013 11:51:51 AM
I'd rather they combat the entry hazard problem by making entry healers. The best part would be that it not only combats entry hazards, but its also useful in general.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3Meta289Posted 3/28/2013 11:56:00 AM
DarkDragon386 posted...
So, basically my view on stealth rock was to either get rid of it completely, nerf it, or get a stealth entry hazard for all 17 types, except that you can't stack them. S, if you use stealth rock and then later use stealth electric, stealth rock is gone.

No, make them stack. Everything dies as soon as they are sent out.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.