This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What I would love for the region

#11Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:50:07 PM
Bump
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12XazealPosted 3/28/2013 7:52:09 PM
That all sounds great, but after Unova I have really low expectations, honestly.
---
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board
#13TIGERJACKS0NPosted 3/28/2013 7:53:56 PM
too bad they aren't gonna happen so i don't know why you went full out with these ideas. face it, the starting point is and always will be you starting out of your peaceful village town leaving your moms house.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#14Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 8:01:53 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
too bad they aren't gonna happen so i don't know why you went full out with these ideas. face it, the starting point is and always will be you starting out of your peaceful village town leaving your moms house.

I apologize for having an imagination and sharing ideas
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
#15NomytakerPosted 3/29/2013 4:52:28 AM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...

Except for B2/W2, in which you starting out in a city which has not only has a Pokemon Centre, and the trainer school, But the first gym in it.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#16Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:36:58 AM
Bump
---
#17rapscallion733Posted 3/29/2013 9:57:08 AM
I'd like to see more standard wilderness, so maybe outside of the routes there would be unnamed territory that is filled with stronger Pokemon than those found on routes and raw nature, but less trainers. So this way it would kind of have an open world feel, but you could still follow the usual routes
---
Xbox gamertag: lactatingRHINO7
Pokemon White 2 FC: 5158-0831-8084
#18Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 2:23:08 PM
rapscallion733 posted...
I'd like to see more standard wilderness, so maybe outside of the routes there would be unnamed territory that is filled with stronger Pokemon than those found on routes and raw nature, but less trainers. So this way it would kind of have an open world feel, but you could still follow the usual routes

That could be cool
---