This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most annoying OU Pokemon?

#31SerperiorThanUPosted 3/29/2013 12:48:30 AM
iKhanic posted...
Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Breloom are only threats if you aren't packing fire types and maybe Espeon. I typically smile when I see Ferrothorn, Scizor, or Breloom on my opponent's team.

As much as I hate it, Volcarona is the most annoying of those. True, it does hate physical rock type attacks, but there aren't really any particularly powerful rock type attacks out there in the first place, so its still annoying to take down.

Are you using a sun team? As Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Breloom typically hide under the protection of rain (you won't believe how well Ferrothorn survives nonstabbed fire under rain) and in general your fire pokes are handicapped. I thought Heatran would be more annoying for you
#32iKhanicPosted 3/29/2013 12:55:50 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
iKhanic posted...
Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Breloom are only threats if you aren't packing fire types and maybe Espeon. I typically smile when I see Ferrothorn, Scizor, or Breloom on my opponent's team.

As much as I hate it, Volcarona is the most annoying of those. True, it does hate physical rock type attacks, but there aren't really any particularly powerful rock type attacks out there in the first place, so its still annoying to take down.

Are you using a sun team? As Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Breloom typically hide under the protection of rain (you won't believe how well Ferrothorn survives nonstabbed fire under rain) and in general your fire pokes are handicapped. I thought Heatran would be more annoying for you

Yeah, I do use a sun team in PO (closest thing to competitive I play). And yeah, Heatran sucks to take down, but it can still die to special attacks. Having physical attackers on a sun team is challenging to have, so after even 1 Quiver Dance, I'm absolutely screwed.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#33Jarred623Posted 3/29/2013 1:26:55 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Breloom. With prediction and the right moveset it can beat almost anything.

Jarred623 posted...
MalkyeaImbak posted...
breloom..it's speed doesn't matter it will manage to get a spore off

Sableye used Taunt!

Breloom used Bullet Seed!

It would be a bold move using Spore on a Sableye.

Whimsicott used taunt!
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#34lighting_deityPosted 3/29/2013 1:32:10 AM
scrappybristol posted...
Most annoying?

Jirachi and its godforsaken Para-flinching.

---
the brighter a light is; the darker the shadow it creates. as you reach for light to illuminate your heart, you may just cast a darker shadow.
#35noname2lazyPosted 3/29/2013 1:32:34 AM
iKhanic posted...

Dugtrio beats Volcarona and also traps Heatran.
#36noname2lazyPosted 3/29/2013 1:33:30 AM
Most anoying OU Pokemon would have to be either Ferrothorn or Scizor.
#37SerperiorThanUPosted 3/29/2013 2:04:19 AM
iKhanic posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
iKhanic posted...

Yeah, I do use a sun team in PO (closest thing to competitive I play). And yeah, Heatran sucks to take down, but it can still die to special attacks. Having physical attackers on a sun team is challenging to have, so after even 1 Quiver Dance, I'm absolutely screwed.

Physical attacks has a chance of getting burned lol because of Flame Body. This just shows how powerful Volcarona is. You basically just have to either have it stealth rocked or nail it with a stone edge quick.

Whimsicott used taunt!

252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Low Sweep vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Whimsicott: 153-183 (47.22 - 56.48%) -- 30.86% chance to 2HKO
#38DoctorJimmy133Posted 3/29/2013 2:15:27 AM
Jarred623 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

Jarred623 posted...
MalkyeaImbak posted...

Sableye used Taunt!

Whimsicott used taunt!

Breloom used Focus Punch!

The point isn't that Breloom is unbeatable, 'cause it isn't. The point is that when you face a Breloom, it could somehow beat whatever you have out depending on its move set. It could switch, Spore, Focus Punch, Low Sweep, Bullet Seed, Stone Edge, Substitute, Mach Punch.... If you switch it can still devastate.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#39SerperiorThanUPosted 3/29/2013 2:34:05 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Jarred623 posted...
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

Jarred623 posted...
MalkyeaImbak posted...

Sableye used Taunt!

Whimsicott used taunt!

Breloom used Focus Punch!

The point isn't that Breloom is unbeatable, 'cause it isn't. The point is that when you face a Breloom, it could somehow beat whatever you have out depending on its move set. It could switch, Spore, Focus Punch, Low Sweep, Bullet Seed, Stone Edge, Substitute, Mach Punch.... If you switch it can still devastate.

A lot of OU pokemon are like that. It's called versatility. Many faster Pokemon can easily ohko. The hard part is when Breloom switches into one of your slower Pokemon or one that can't damage it well
#40DonniedonzPosted 3/29/2013 2:39:17 AM
Jirachi.
---
A Scandalous Fox...