This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most annoying OU Pokemon?

#61Dack_LancerPosted 3/30/2013 5:19:47 AM
SerperiorThanU posted...
_KGC_ posted...
Heracross

Get this s***, if it kills you it gets stronger. wtf mang. broken as hell

You think that's bad in OU? That thing is in UU and it completely WRECKS. Every team needs at least 2 counters to the horror that is Heracross (and mienshao) However OU has enough counters for to heracross. It's really slow without a scarf and stuff like Gliscor easily walls it (funnily enough as in UU Gligar is one of it's hard counters)

I'd say Salamence is more dangerous with Moxie as it's faster, stronger, and a more wide hitting STAB.

i been using mienshao since day one thats practically my main pokemon lol probally killed more then 1000+ pokemons lol if that pokemon becomes mainstream im putting it down -_____________-
---
pokemon plat: 4984 2210 1580 MSF BA:498428234736 (Spades)
#62SerperiorThanUPosted 3/30/2013 6:08:44 PM
Dack_Lancer posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
_KGC_ posted...
Heracross

Get this s***, if it kills you it gets stronger. wtf mang. broken as hell

You think that's bad in OU? That thing is in UU and it completely WRECKS. Every team needs at least 2 counters to the horror that is Heracross (and mienshao) However OU has enough counters for to heracross. It's really slow without a scarf and stuff like Gliscor easily walls it (funnily enough as in UU Gligar is one of it's hard counters)

I'd say Salamence is more dangerous with Moxie as it's faster, stronger, and a more wide hitting STAB.

i been using mienshao since day one thats practically my main pokemon lol probally killed more then 1000+ pokemons lol if that pokemon becomes mainstream im putting it down -_____________-

Is this about competitive?
#63Rad_DudesmanPosted 3/30/2013 6:09:17 PM

Hipster scum.