This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Had a thought about B2&W2..

#1Brandon042487Posted 3/28/2013 11:04:32 PM
Ok you know how all the water is drained out of Castelia's sewers?

What would happen if you save where the water is, move the calender to a spring or summer month and load the game back up?

Sorry if old.
---
>Insert Signature Here<
#2javel34Posted 3/28/2013 11:11:52 PM
Brandon042487 posted...

What would happen if you save where the water is, move the calender to a spring or summer month and load the game back up?

Sorry if old.

Pretty sure you have to leave for seasons to take effect. For sawsbuck I have to leave the area for him to change forms.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#3wind64aPosted 3/28/2013 11:12:53 PM
My guess is that the sewers would retain water, until you left the area. The moment you get out, the season will change and the water will dry up and vice versa.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#4jayman7Posted 3/28/2013 11:24:24 PM
Hm... what about that area in Castelia which is technically above ground, but you have to Surf through the sewers to get to it? Does the season just not change when going to and from it? Is there a way out (other than Fly/Teleport)? That'd be kind of a sucky place to get stuck for several months...
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5kirbydude385Posted 3/28/2013 11:26:00 PM
jayman7 posted...
Hm... what about that area in Castelia which is technically above ground, but you have to Surf through the sewers to get to it? Does the season just not change when going to and from it? Is there a way out (other than Fly/Teleport)? That'd be kind of a sucky place to get stuck for several months...

you can get there with the water up and down
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#6javel34Posted 3/28/2013 11:31:53 PM
You can get stuck in gen 4 iirc. You trade a Pokemon that knows surf and get stuck on an island or something lol
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#7jayman7Posted 3/28/2013 11:36:04 PM(edited)
javel34 posted...
You can get stuck in gen 4 iirc. You trade a Pokemon that knows surf and get stuck on an island or something lol

Yeah, but you really have to go out of your way. To get well and truly stuck, you need nothing with or that can learn Surf, Fly, Teleport, or Dig; no Rare Candies (or at least not enough to get the Magikarp you get in exchange to evolve); and no Fishing Rod. And the Pokemon that you trade (a Finneon, I believe) is one that you can only get with a Fishing Rod, so you'd have to have traded it in.

If you have a Fishing Rod, you can grind up the Magikarp to evolution, catch something Surf-compatible, or just lose against whatever you catch deliberately to go to the last Pokemon Center.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8Brandon042487(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:51:00 PM
javel34 posted...
Brandon042487 posted...

Sorry if old.

Pretty sure you have to leave for seasons to take effect. For sawsbuck I have to leave the area for him to change forms.

Oh yeah I forgot about this, meh.
---
>Insert Signature Here<
#9jamieyelloPosted 3/29/2013 12:16:29 AM
jayman7 posted...
javel34 posted...

Yeah, but you really have to go out of your way. To get well and truly stuck, you need nothing with or that can learn Surf, Fly, Teleport, or Dig; no Rare Candies (or at least not enough to get the Magikarp you get in exchange to evolve); and no Fishing Rod. And the Pokemon that you trade (a Finneon, I believe) is one that you can only get with a Fishing Rod, so you'd have to have traded it in.

If you have a Fishing Rod, you can grind up the Magikarp to evolution, catch something Surf-compatible, or just lose against whatever you catch deliberately to go to the last Pokemon Center.

Or lay on the beach drinking rum while you wait for your body hair to grow out long enough to tie 4 squirtles together and sail away. Don't let anyone burn your rum, it'll attract the English navy and they'll hang you for being a pirate.
---
It's different again.