This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: All DW Starters must reach America

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 3/29/2013 7:41:17 AM
As you search the Nintendo New you hear that Gamefreak is going release one of each starter with their DW ability but it happen to be Japan only. What would you do?
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#2jungleking9999Posted 3/29/2013 7:43:12 AM
eat my shorts.
#3MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:52:19 AM
You ate your stort and found a game card. you stick it on your 3DS and play it only it found out that it has all of the dream world pokemon? What Would you do?
---
Lilligant's husband
I couldn't get a wife to have sex with so i am having sex with my Lilligant and it feels so good!
#4thebrawler56Posted 3/29/2013 7:55:02 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
You ate your stort and found a game card. you stick it on your 3DS and play it only it found out that it has all of the dream world pokemon? What Would you do?

GIVE ALL OF THE POKEMON TO CHARITY!
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#5MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:06:00 AM
You gave all of the pokemon to CHARITY and poor finnaly got pokemon, started to RNG to make sure their stats are good, Ev raise them, and scerw the Smogon Elite with you. Whe ask by the creator by smogon as to how they became so good. They refer to and and that give them those pokemon from your kind heart. The creator of smogon come to you ask fro you to be his right hand man right when Satoshi Tajiri come to you beggin for you to join Gamefreak. What would you do?
---
Lilligant's husband
#6thebrawler56Posted 3/29/2013 8:08:31 AM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
You gave all of the pokemon to CHARITY and poor finnaly got pokemon, started to RNG to make sure their stats are good, Ev raise them, and scerw the Smogon Elite with you. Whe ask by the creator by smogon as to how they became so good. They refer to and and that give them those pokemon from your kind heart. The creator of smogon come to you ask fro you to be his right hand man right when Satoshi Tajiri come to you beggin for you to join Gamefreak. What would you do?

Since I can't speak Japanese, I'd go to smogon.
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#7MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:43:23 AM
You deicte to go and be the right hand man of the creator of smogon. For a right hand man you see to do very weel for the elite has no chance aganist you and your team but you notice that the young kids were never told the true but the hidden stuff about pokemon and felt they needed to be inform but if you tell them the kids would kill you. Perhap there is another way to teach children how to be competive and have good pokemon to use. What would you do?
---
Lilligant's husband
#8Thepenguinking2Posted 3/29/2013 10:44:59 AM
Give them all a magikarp.
---
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
white FC:3268-3861-7929
#9MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:54:23 AM
You gave them a Magikarp and they hated it at they as they fed it berry and saw it's saw decrease and found out what poke rasie what stat as their Magikarp grow in those areas, they had learn how ot effort and game to you to thank you for they all now have Red Gyarados, but they need some starting point to rasie a team that would balence it weakness to Electric and Rock type move but they know gamefeak for making their soultions hidden message underneath the surface of a bad way to raise pokemon. What would you do?
---
Lilligant's husband
#10Thepenguinking2Posted 3/29/2013 10:57:10 AM
Work at an electrizer company. they need electrivires. maybe teach them magnet rise.
---
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
white FC:3268-3861-7929