This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FREE-ROAM CYOA... The cute couple.

#1thebrawler56Posted 3/29/2013 7:44:31 AM
After getting through a cave with your only pokemon, Gallade, it runs forward to see a Gardevoir. They stare into each others' eyes. A girl calls out at you. "Hey! Get away from my Gardevoir!" She then procedes to take the Gardevoir with her. Gallade and Gardevoir are both sad now. You speak up about what you feel to be their love. She doesn't believe you and wants to battle. Do you accept?
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!
#2Thepenguinking2Posted 3/29/2013 7:45:50 AM
Might as well.
---
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)
white FC:3268-3861-7929
#3thebrawler56(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:50:45 AM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Might as well.

You accept. Your only pokemon battles her only pokemon. Gallade and Gardevoir refuse to hurt each other. "Gardevoir, use THUNDERBOLT!" But she didn't listen, and instead looks into Gallade's eyes. Gallade runs off, and returns with a tulip. Gardevoir likes it. The girl is furious and tries to slap you! What do you do in retaliation?
---
#4BurningFlareXPosted 3/29/2013 7:55:03 AM(edited)
thebrawler56 posted...
Might as well.

You accept. Your only pokemon battles her only pokemon. Gallade and Gardevoir refuse to hurt each other. "Gardevoir, use THUNDERBOLT!" But she didn't listen, and instead looks into Gallade's eyes. Gallade runs off, and returns with a tulip. Gardevoir likes it. The girl is furious and tries to slap you! What do you do in retaliation?

I use Revenge on the girl.
---
I hate everything.
#5thebrawler56(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:26:13 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Might as well.

Before she slaps you, she stops and apologizes to you. She introduces herself as Emily, and she's your age. She doesn't think that the two are going to leave each other anytime soon. She suggests that you and her put up camp close to each other. She has an extra tent she uses for Gardevoir...Do you agree?
(Note: You have your own seperate tent that you will sleep alone, the extra tent will be shared by Gallade and Gardevoir.)
---
#6BurningFlareXPosted 3/29/2013 8:36:43 AM
thebrawler56 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Might as well.

Before she slaps you, she stops and apologizes to you. She introduces herself as Emily, and she's your age. She doesn't think that the two are going to leave each other anytime soon. She suggests that you and her put up camp close to each other. She has an extra tent she uses for Gardevoir...Do you agree?
(Note: You have your own seperate tent that you will sleep alone, the extra tent will be shared by Gallade and Gardevoir.)

Nope. Instead, I suggest that Gallade stays with Emily, so both Gardevoir and Gallade are happy. I then prepare to leave, pissed off at Gallade for throwing me away for a girl.
---
I hate everything.
#7thebrawler56(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:46:08 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
Might as well.

Nope. Instead, I suggest that Gallade stays with Emily, so both Gardevoir and Gallade are happy. I then prepare to leave, pissed off at Gallade for throwing me away for a girl.

You release Gallade. Gallade got furious and used Psycho Cut! You fainted...
THE END...
---
#8BurningFlareXPosted 3/29/2013 8:51:21 AM(edited)
Wow, I have the worst Gallade ever. He leaves me for a girl, then kills me for letting him be with the girl.
P.S: Gallade and Gardevoir don't kill their trainers, they are supposed to protect them.
---
I hate everything.
#9thebrawler56(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:53:57 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
Wow, I have the worst Gallade ever. He leaves me for a girl, then kills me for letting him be with the girl.
P.S: Gallade and Gardevoir don't kill their trainers, they are supposed to protect them.

You are no longer his trainer...
---
#10RainbowSage_63Posted 3/29/2013 10:01:20 AM
I call attempted railroading. :u
---
FE Awakening Board Wife of Aversa
http://i.imgur.com/ZhxADLk.jpg