This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever defeated an uber team with an OU team?

#41_KGC_Posted 4/5/2013 10:25:10 AM
_KGC_ posted...
Heh, just had this happen. I didn't even wanted to use this team. I thought I pre-selected my ubers team... guess I didn't >_>

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uberssuspecttest13806991

I lol'd when HP Fire triggered Flash Fire on Heatran. Did you see that coming?

Honestly, yea. Most Giratina-O use some weird set of HP Fire, Shadow Sneak, Draco Meteor and Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw/Outrage
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#42GiftedACIIIPosted 4/5/2013 11:08:27 AM
Ballinari posted...
Are you dumb

well I know i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but i still stand by what I say

Ahem, those three aren't ubers and he did predict good, he pretty much always knew what the opponent was going to do and outplayed him.

now you're telling me he can read minds. that's funny. also it was ubers vs ubers, the lowest skills needed to win. he did nothing special. :/

maybe i don't get it, name some predictions he made

You seriously have to be trolling. Your posts are so stupid it hurts, he didn't use a SINGLE uber. Heatran, Kyurem, and Landorus-T aren't uber, Kyurem used to be UU! Or are you gonna play the ignorant smogon hate? You sound real jealous bro. LOL was that guy you?
#43NumberXIPosted 4/5/2013 12:16:01 PM
Yep!! I no longer battle competitively but it of course didnt happen often. However I barely ever got sweeped. Unless I was facing someone using a lame strategy I wasnt prepared for, usually me and my opponent were BOTH down to our last Pokes.
#44BallinariPosted 4/5/2013 12:39:54 PM
You seriously have to be trolling. Your posts are so stupid it hurts, he didn't use a SINGLE uber. Heatran, Kyurem, and Landorus-T aren't uber, Kyurem used to be UU! Or are you gonna play the ignorant smogon hate? You sound real jealous bro. LOL was that guy you?

Isn't uber = legends? Doesn't Nintendo, THE OFFICIAL RULES, ban them? I don't see how I was trolling. I'm just saying that he didn't do anything special. Legends vs Legends. Same thing to me personally. :/
---
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/danilo_gallinari.jpg
#45wind64aPosted 4/5/2013 1:11:24 PM
Ballinari posted...

Isn't uber = legends? Doesn't Nintendo, THE OFFICIAL RULES, ban them? I don't see how I was trolling. I'm just saying that he didn't do anything special. Legends vs Legends. Same thing to me personally. :/

Uber is the Smogon tier for Pokémon considered too over-centralizing or powerful for regular game play. Speed Boost Blaziken and Darkrai are examples of this.

Banned Pokémon are ones Gamefreak considers either too low in availability or to have too high stats, without a crippling ability to compensate, to allow in official tournaments. Most cover legendaries and event-only Pokémon are in this category. Phione(can only be bred from Manaphy an event Pokémon) and Palkia are examples of this.

They aren't the same thing.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#46lyle81992Posted 4/5/2013 1:15:48 PM
If a Uber Team is one with all legendaries,I did so twice once I swept with Swalot and the other time I swept with Chatot.
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#47bretonftwPosted 4/5/2013 1:22:10 PM
_KGC_ posted...
_KGC_ posted...
Heh, just had this happen. I didn't even wanted to use this team. I thought I pre-selected my ubers team... guess I didn't >_>

Honestly, yea. Most Giratina-O use some weird set of HP Fire, Shadow Sneak, Draco Meteor and Dragon Tail/Dragon Claw/Outrage

Wow, you must be pretty good...
---
FROAKIE!
"There's going to be a new type this gen" - Suiku
#48Swiftblade09Posted 4/5/2013 1:27:21 PM
_KGC_ posted...

To be fair the other guy was kinda really bad. Anyways nice win and you certainly played well.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
Official Salamence of the Pokemon X and Y boards
#49_KGC_Posted 4/5/2013 1:52:28 PM
_KGC_ posted...
_KGC_ posted...

Wow, you must be pretty good...

Not really. Just got lucky ._.
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#50SerperiorThanUPosted 4/5/2013 7:51:19 PM
Ballinari posted...

Oh, so you're just ignorant. Then you shouldn't be making stupid posts like that or else you just look like a troll. Also Heatran and Landorus aren't banned by Nintendo rules which are unbalanced anyways. You really don't know anything about Pokemon at all. You shouldn't be making scrub posts.