This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attract used on same gender now causes confusion instead of no effect.

#31SoulBlayZPosted 3/29/2013 6:45:33 PM
ColtCababa posted...
Arne83 posted...
Lexifox posted...
I think that you'd get a large group of people angry that there's implication of same-sex attraction, and another large group that's angry that it makes a joke of it.

That's why they shouldn't change Attract to work on same gendered Pokemon. The only way to do it so that no one gets angry is to just not do it.

And then butthurt fans continue to complain that "OMG ATTRACT DID NOT WERK ON ANOTHER MALE IMCONPLAININ 2 GAMEFREAK!!!" on GameFAQs.

yeah ppl are gonna complain no matter how ya spin it. remember all those "gay protagonist/gym leader" threads a while back? so do it or not it seems to be a lose/lose on gamefaqs lol
---
Trollin' the trolls. think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty or killzone. if i'm right stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, 3DS message me
#32CarbideTitanPosted 3/29/2013 6:54:17 PM
Imagine this

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4229506/Replace+Mewtwo+w+Charizard+and+g2g/6#6

with those mechanics.
---
Me? Nothing. You, on the other hand, have a bullet inside you.
#33TheWastingLightPosted 3/29/2013 7:44:16 PM
How about Attract only working on the opposite sex? You know, like the majority of living things?

Same sex; "But it failed!"
#34TIGERJACKS0NPosted 3/29/2013 8:43:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35LexifoxPosted 3/30/2013 3:44:10 AM
ColtCababa posted...
Not sure if they would add such a thing, but if they did, I wouldn't really mind.

They could be called partners to keep things ambiguous.

SoulBlayZ posted...
yeah ppl are gonna complain no matter how ya spin it. remember all those "gay protagonist/gym leader" threads a while back? so do it or not it seems to be a lose/lose on gamefaqs lol

A strange game. The only winning move is not to post.

TheWastingLight posted...
How about Attract only working on the opposite sex? You know, like the majority of living things?

Same sex; "But it failed!"

omg stop suppressing the minority!!!!1
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod