This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am attracted to fictional characters, such as Cynthia.

#31CarbideTitanPosted 3/29/2013 7:33:20 PM
Arne83 posted...
As long as you don't think you're actually dating/married to one of them... you're fine.

I chuckled at this >.<
---
Me? Nothing. You, on the other hand, have a bullet inside you.
#32TIGERJACKS0NPosted 3/29/2013 7:33:59 PM
TherianReturns posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
TherianReturns posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
Idk why everyone here must speak of my name in vain yet AGAIN..what do you find wrong with us?? Can you people just leave us alone..with my babe i have found happiness in life and i wont let you all step in between us.

Actually, living with a fake love is negative energy. You are living in madness, not happiness.

idgaf about what you people are always trying to say to knock me down.. the love i feel back is real enough... i am glad to have her in my life and yes i am truly happy.

You keep saying you don't care, yet you constantly reply. You have a huge problem, and you need to seek help.

if you don't want me to then you folks need to stop agitating me.. it's unhealthy to be getting stressed out all the time. And i don't need "help" i'm fine :)
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#33pyrotempestwingPosted 3/29/2013 7:36:03 PM
Now Arianna from Neo Team Rocket. She's hot.
---
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Official Combat Pragmatist of Real Life.
#34ColtCababaPosted 3/29/2013 7:39:35 PM
TherianReturns posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
TherianReturns posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
Idk why everyone here must speak of my name in vain yet AGAIN..what do you find wrong with us?? Can you people just leave us alone..with my babe i have found happiness in life and i wont let you all step in between us.

Actually, living with a fake love is negative energy. You are living in madness, not happiness.

idgaf about what you people are always trying to say to knock me down.. the love i feel back is real enough... i am glad to have her in my life and yes i am truly happy.

You keep saying you don't care, yet you constantly reply. You have a huge problem, and you need to seek help.

Finally! God, I thought no one would ever say this!
---
Official Shadow Crawdaunt of the Pokemon X/Y Boards and Team Miror Infinity
Collecting 8 pages in a forest at night 'cause YOLO!
#35Archwing3441Posted 3/29/2013 8:21:39 PM
thebrawler56 posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
thebrawler56 posted...
I know of the perfect picture but idk where it is. It involves a girlfriend dressed as Gardevoir...

Found it!
http://s601.photobucket.com/user/wiredman11/media/Pokemon/1284543874410.jpg.html
Akward...

Fixed

LOL that was hilarious!!
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#36pikachupwnagePosted 3/30/2013 5:42:01 AM
wahaha911 posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
This sort of thing should be considered off topic.

Your fetishes are not relevant to this board.

And yet 2 topics on feet are fine and i think 1 hit 500 while the other got at least 30
---

They aren't. I don't see and post in every topic on this board. I haven't been around here much becuase the lack of news lately.

Lame joke topics and opinions are fine. Pokemkn CYOAs and whatever are fine, But dammit we don't care that you think Gardevior is sexy.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
#37GiftedACIIIPosted 3/30/2013 6:41:33 PM
ColtCababa posted...
TherianReturns posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
TherianReturns posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...

Coming from someone who believes he's a fictional monster.
#38ColtCababaPosted 3/30/2013 7:13:50 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
ColtCababa posted...
TherianReturns posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Coming from someone who believes he's a fictional monster.

Uh, where did you get that from?
---
Official Shadow Crawdaunt of the Pokemon X/Y Boards and Team Miror Infinity
Collecting 8 pages in a forest at night 'cause YOLO!
#39Mistress_Zelda_Posted 3/30/2013 7:17:13 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Everyones attracted to Cynthia. EVERYONE

Uh no.

I'm attracted to Steven Stone though. <3
---
Life is lollipops and raindrops with the one you love,
Someone you can always be with, argue and agree with. Climb the highest tree with!
#40thebrawler56Posted 3/30/2013 7:19:59 PM
Mistress_Zelda_ posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Everyones attracted to Cynthia. EVERYONE

Uh no.

I'm attracted to Steven Stone though. <3

Again, no.

Not attracted to virtual women.
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2373567/falcon-punch-o.gif .Falcon Paradox!