This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is more badass, Escavalier or Accelgor?

#21wahaha911Posted 3/29/2013 7:36:26 PM
Shedinja FTW
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#22Ari917Posted 3/29/2013 8:01:17 PM
Escavalier, the bug knight!
#23zeldaboy93Posted 3/29/2013 8:09:32 PM
iKhanic posted...
endergamer537 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Neither, I can't stand most of the Gen V bugs. They are all just so... weird.

We all know I hate Volcarona's design. Accelgor and Escavalier don't really have as much of an issue with their designs as much as just being bugs I consider strange. Something bugs me about Scolipede's design, but I don't know what it is. The rest I'm pretty neutral to, but there are no gen V bugs I absolutely love like Butterfree, or look totally badass like Scizor.

Joltik/Galvantula would like to have a word with you...
---
White FC: 5071 3805 0098
#24endergamer537(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:10:31 PM
iKhanic posted...
endergamer537 posted...
iKhanic posted...

We all know I hate Volcarona's design. Accelgor and Escavalier don't really have as much of an issue with their designs as much as just being bugs I consider strange. Something bugs me about Scolipede's design, but I don't know what it is. The rest I'm pretty neutral to, but there are no gen V bugs I absolutely love like Butterfree, or look totally badass like Scizor.

Illumise Crustle Whirlipede Accelgor ShelmeT
GalvantUla Durant JoltIk Dwebble
LarvesTa Heracross Armaldo KaRrablast
---
Official Miror Infinity Leader with his Escavalier
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#25iKhanicPosted 3/29/2013 8:13:15 PM
zeldaboy93 posted...
iKhanic posted...
endergamer537 posted...
iKhanic posted...

I actually like Galvantula more than any other bugs in gen V, but even then I'm pretty indifferent to it in the scope of other bugs like Butterfree, Scizor, Ledian, and Yanmega.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#26zeldaboy93Posted 3/29/2013 8:14:24 PM
iKhanic posted...
zeldaboy93 posted...
iKhanic posted...
endergamer537 posted...
iKhanic posted...

I actually like Galvantula more than any other bugs in gen V, but even then I'm pretty indifferent to it in the scope of other bugs like Butterfree, Scizor, Ledian, and Yanmega.

Fair enough
---
White FC: 5071 3805 0098
#27wahaha911Posted 3/29/2013 8:14:25 PM
lol ledian
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#28iKhanicPosted 3/29/2013 8:17:14 PM
wahaha911 posted...
lol ledian
---

Don't diss Ledian. It might not be good competitively, but it has one of the coolest designs in the series. In fact, every time I play Crystal, I want to use one, but unfortunately it doesn't have the stats or typing to keep up with my team.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#29_KGC_Posted 3/29/2013 8:20:33 PM
Excavalier hands down.

---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#30TIGERJACKS0NPosted 3/29/2013 8:21:03 PM
^ im glad they stopped with the magikarp bugs
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^