This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least Imaginative Pokemon EVER?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Least Imaginative Pokemon EVER?!

User Info: TheWastingLight

TheWastingLight
4 years ago#1
Tell me your worst of the worst. The sloppiest looking. Laziest. Most boring looking. Let me feel your hate.

User Info: slmcknett

slmcknett
4 years ago#2
Finneon.
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board

User Info: DarkDragon386

DarkDragon386
4 years ago#3
inb4garbodor

I mean Garbodor even says his name in his cry. How many other Pokes can say that?

I don't really hate any Pokemon, but Dugtrio is about the least imaginative design ever. "We can't find a good evolution for this thing sticking up through the ground. Let's just make three of these things sticking up through the ground"
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
4 years ago#4
I can't bring myself to hate any pokemon.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
4 years ago#5
DarkDragon386 posted...
inb4garbodor

I mean Garbodor even says his name in his cry. How many other Pokes can say that?

I don't really hate any Pokemon, but Dugtrio is about the least imaginative design ever. "We can't find a good evolution for this thing sticking up through the ground. Let's just make three of these things sticking up through the ground"

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3118811_700b.jpg
Me? Nothing. You, on the other hand, have a bullet inside you.

User Info: Xavier_On_High

Xavier_On_High
4 years ago#6
Just going by looks; Ditto. I know its look is central to its concept, but that doesn't change the fact that it probably took three seconds to draw.

Though I do think it takes a kind of creative laziness to make something that dull looking.
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

User Info: TheWastingLight

TheWastingLight
4 years ago#7
DarkDragon386 posted...
inb4garbodor

This^

Also, Magnemite into Magneton.

User Info: Toasty_Kabal

Toasty_Kabal
4 years ago#8
Seel. Just Seel.
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu

User Info: TIGERJACKS0N

TIGERJACKS0N
4 years ago#9
Already said, seel and dugtrio
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
4 years ago#10
Magneton is the most boring designed evolution.
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Least Imaginative Pokemon EVER?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived