This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love how hacking/ceating goes hand in hand with the pokemon games =)

#11pokemonzeroPosted 3/30/2013 5:42:16 AM
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

People always want to look at the easy way out..they dont ever want to go through hardships or struggles in life which doesn't prepare them for real world situations or build character

It's a video game..... Nothing more. Nothing less. You people need to realize this and stop taking things about a video game so damn seriously.

I have a saying

"If I can't play a game without cheating why even bother playing it to begin with" pokemonzero
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#12PkmTrainerAbramPosted 3/30/2013 5:45:56 AM
The sad thing is this topic will actually get serious replies, like it matters.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#13TIGERJACKS0NPosted 3/30/2013 5:47:55 AM
pokemonzero posted...
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

People always want to look at the easy way out..they dont ever want to go through hardships or struggles in life which doesn't prepare them for real world situations or build character

It's a video game..... Nothing more. Nothing less. You people need to realize this and stop taking things about a video game so damn seriously.

I have a saying

"If I can't play a game without cheating why even bother playing it to begin with" pokemonzero

Love it
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZKnlH.jpg -my girlfriend <3
http://i.imgur.com/JN9dp.jpg -I love her so much ^_^
#14Xavier_On_HighPosted 3/30/2013 5:51:57 AM
pokemonzero posted...
I have a saying

Literally doesn't make sense. Most people play games for fun. Some people find cheating makes the game more fun.
---
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
#15ryudin89Posted 3/30/2013 5:52:52 AM
pokemonzero posted...
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

I have a saying

Sounds similar to one I have

"Instead of wasting time telling others how to enjoy their games perhaps I should just play games myself"
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#16pyrotempestwingPosted 3/30/2013 10:39:11 AM
I have no problem if people cheat. Where I draw the line is when you force those cheats into multiplayer against your opponent's will.
---
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Official Combat Pragmatist of Real Life.
#17VoidBeyondPosted 3/30/2013 11:19:44 AM
pokemonzero posted...

Grand Theft Auto would like a word with you.
---
GT: Dethrow2112//PSN: DuodecimKnight//PKMN Black2 FC: 2280 6133 3461
#18acesxhighPosted 3/30/2013 11:27:31 AM
Pokegen != hacking
---
Official Ubisoft hater of everywhere
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif
#19pokemonzeroPosted 4/1/2013 5:40:31 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
pokemonzero posted...

Grand Theft Auto would like a word with you.

I like GTA:China Town Wars and do not cheat at it.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#20SerperiorThanUPosted 4/1/2013 5:45:16 PM
pokemonzero posted...
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

I have a saying

Why are the ones against hacking always the ones who don't know anything about the metagame?