This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love how hacking/ceating goes hand in hand with the pokemon games =)

#21EnferolunosPosted 4/1/2013 5:45:44 PM
Ceating?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#22pokemonzeroPosted 4/1/2013 5:51:00 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
pokemonzero posted...
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

People always want to look at the easy way out..they dont ever want to go through hardships or struggles in life which doesn't prepare them for real world situations or build character

It's a video game..... Nothing more. Nothing less. You people need to realize this and stop taking things about a video game so damn seriously.

I have a saying

"If I can't play a game without cheating why even bother playing it to begin with" pokemonzero

Why are the ones against hacking always the ones who don't know anything about the metagame?

Funny thing is I do play metagame and I beat teams of all shiny probably hacked flawless pokemon with my Ev trained Nature/IV bred(Two stats are IV of 31)
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#23SerperiorThanUPosted 4/1/2013 5:53:49 PM
pokemonzero posted...
SerperiorThanU posted...
pokemonzero posted...
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

People always want to look at the easy way out..they dont ever want to go through hardships or struggles in life which doesn't prepare them for real world situations or build character

It's a video game..... Nothing more. Nothing less. You people need to realize this and stop taking things about a video game so damn seriously.

I have a saying

"If I can't play a game without cheating why even bother playing it to begin with" pokemonzero

Why are the ones against hacking always the ones who don't know anything about the metagame?

Funny thing is I do play metagame and I beat teams of all shiny probably hacked flawless pokemon with my Ev trained Nature/IV bred(Two stats are IV of 31)

That's not the metagame, you've only been facing beginners. I meant the simulators or actually knowledgable trainers. You still think Kyurem-B is uber material
#24The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/1/2013 5:55:38 PM
I have a saying

I have a saying too

"Stop caring so much about what others do with their damn free time"
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#25Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/1/2013 5:56:59 PM
Simulators allow you to distribute the stats as you see fit. That's not exactly the same thing.

even then, small stat advantage can make a difference in the metagame. (That OHKO becoming a 2HKO/etc.)

So I can understand some people not liking people to hack the stats for General 3DS wifi (or DS Wifi)

However, if the ability to do that was available for everyone (not requiring a purchase of a cheat device) then I would see no real problem in that regard.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#26pokemonzeroPosted 4/1/2013 6:00:34 PM
oh you were talking about fakagame.
No I do not use Smogons magic make any pokemon you want with any moves, ability, nature, and IVs at a blink of an eye website. They are fake pokemon and it is boring to make any pokemon without any effort. I stick to nintendo Wi-Fi(Where at least my pokemon are real)
---
#27pokemonzeroPosted 4/1/2013 6:04:44 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
I have a saying

I have a saying too

"Stop caring so much about what others do with their damn free time"

I clearly said I not you(The saying is meant for only me) so stop whining
---
#28The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/1/2013 6:06:35 PM
Boo hoo
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#29GallantChaddymnPosted 4/1/2013 6:11:00 PM
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

doesn't make the sentiment any less true
---
Fennekin >>> Every other Gen 6 starter
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/d5r70a1
#30Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/1/2013 6:14:38 PM
GallantChaddymn posted...
ryudin89 posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
So sad

doesn't make the sentiment any less true

I fully agree with you.

Have enough glitching ******* on leaderboards on other systems, and cheaters to boot.

Games are meant for fun, but the rules shouldn't be broken in the case of playing with others just because you have no regard for them. If it doesn't effect others, online or otherwise:

Go nuts bro.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.