The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are Patrat and Pidove the worst early game rodent and bird?

#1CM_PonchPosted 3/30/2013 3:21:07 PM
Bidoof became my bro by pushing boulders and stuff
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#2UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/30/2013 3:22:07 PM
Of the birds, I like Pidove the least.
Of the rodents, it's a tie between Bidoof and Patrat.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#3FuneralCakePosted 3/30/2013 3:22:19 PM
Pretty much. Furret is also pretty bad, though.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#4LegendofLink17Posted 3/30/2013 3:24:00 PM
Well as the first two pokes i caught in gen 5, they are now a level 67 Watchog that I use for capturing with super fang, and a level 100 Unfezant, so they're definitely the 2 I've bonded the most with, but i think Sentret was worse than Patrat. I do think Pidove is the worst bird however.
---
Black 2 FC: 1851 0539 3947
#5BountyanPosted 3/30/2013 3:25:11 PM
In terms of design, Patrat is actually my favorite. But the Pidove line is pretty much the worst in terms of design and functionality.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#6LexifoxPosted 3/30/2013 3:25:18 PM
Hoothoot is worse.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7VoidEnvoyPosted 3/30/2013 3:28:47 PM
Lexifox posted...
Hoothoot is worse.

I wouldn't say Hoothoot is worse, really. He's just so different from the other "Generic Birds".

I actually agree that Sentret is the worst, but at least its cute. Unlike Patrat. I also really don't like Pidove.

A better question might be which is the best rodent? And by best, I mean the least bad. As far as the birds are concerned, we all know who the best is.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#8LexifoxPosted 3/30/2013 3:31:31 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
Lexifox posted...
Hoothoot is worse.

I wouldn't say Hoothoot is worse, really. He's just so different from the other "Generic Birds".

I actually agree that Sentret is the worst, but at least its cute. Unlike Patrat. I also really don't like Pidove.

A better question might be which is the best rodent? And by best, I mean the least bad. As far as the birds are concerned, we all know who the best is.

I would say that Pidove isn't bad because it gets Quick Attack fairly early and in the games you find it, Return is a very early TM, and Work Up keeps Air Cutter usable for SE hits. Hoothoot just doesn't really have any form of offense when that's what the ingame is about.

Also, Zigzagoon is the best rodent, but Bibarel is great for HMs.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9discodancer77Posted 3/30/2013 3:33:13 PM
Patrat was god tier in my nuzlocke. Detect at level 8, Bite at 6, CRUNCH at 16, Confuse Ray on evolution, T-wave by TM, it really made me respect it more. It died by a crit acrobatics from a Archen in Chargestone Cave. I started with Snivy, and the Lillipup I got was -Atk nature, so First the Watchog was my MVP up until route 4, then Nimbasa gave it T-wave and Return. My only regret is Teaching it cut early on, before i knew how good Patrat/Watchog was
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#10Mudkip43Posted 3/30/2013 3:34:29 PM
They're awful. So yes
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC