This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Kyurem-B make ubers if it gets...

#11DoctorJimmy133(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:18:59 PM
This topic is meant to speculate just how much better Kyurem-B would actually be if it got certain moves, a certain item or lost its virginity. Not about how good it is right now. And for the record, it certainly should be obvious that having one of the highest BSTs in the game does not counterbalance poor movepool and typing.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#12pokemonzeroPosted 3/30/2013 5:47:39 PM
DBF__ posted...
iKhanic posted...
Kyurem-B should already be Ubers. It has a massive 700 BST. Thats broken on its own.

I know. The idiots from Smogon probably made it Über 'cause "meh, it's weak to Stealth Rock. AUTOMATICALLY SUCKS!"

nope. weak to bullet punch, mach punch, hazards and most of it's movepool isn't physical.

Its special attack matches Arceus' highest attack
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#13DBF__Posted 3/30/2013 6:05:54 PM
Ill just say thiFrom: pokemonzero | #012
DBF__ posted...
iKhanic posted...
Kyurem-B should already be Ubers. It has a massive 700 BST. Thats broken on its own.

I know. The idiots from Smogon probably made it Über 'cause "meh, it's weak to Stealth Rock. AUTOMATICALLY SUCKS!"

nope. weak to bullet punch, mach punch, hazards and most of it's movepool isn't physical.

No it doesnt.

Ill just say that if Kyurem-B gets dragon dance or even agility, he'll be uber next gen.
---
My Sacred Gold Team http://oi45.tinypic.com/24o0vhc.jpg
#14FroakiePosted 3/30/2013 6:06:23 PM
Only E
---
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/13/134743/2409667-froakie_large.jpg
#15pokemonzeroPosted 3/30/2013 6:10:54 PM
DBF__ posted...
DBF__ posted...
iKhanic posted...

No it doesnt.

Ill just say that if Kyurem-B gets dragon dance or even agility, he'll be uber next gen.

Kyurem-B has a special attack BST of 120
Arceus attack BST is 120 and it's Special Attack BST is 120

when does 120 not equal 120
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#16DBF__Posted 3/30/2013 6:18:00 PM
DBF__ posted...
DBF__ posted...

No it doesnt.

Kyurem-B has a special attack BST of 120
Arceus attack BST is 120 and it's Special Attack BST is 120

when does 120 not equal 120

you worded that funny, sorry i see what you mean now.
---
My Sacred Gold Team http://oi45.tinypic.com/24o0vhc.jpg
#17Cpt_CalamityPosted 3/30/2013 6:46:11 PM
Icicle Crash/even better new Ice move would probably make him high OU, Earthquake would probably give him a little rise in usage but not as much as an Ice move, and Ice Shard would probably make him suspect tested for Ubers.

A combination of the three would make him Uber though.
---
Where is my desk?
#18SerperiorThanUPosted 3/30/2013 7:18:28 PM
ColtCababa posted...
iKhanic posted...

Each post you make makes you look more and more ignorant