This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever ditched your starter (normal playthroughs)?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever ditched your starter (normal playthroughs)?
2 years ago#131
Never ever. I've dropped nuzlocke runs because of dead starters.
---
It doesn't matter what I put in here, it's probably been done already
2 years ago#132
Black 2. Replaced my Emboar with Lucario once it had evolved.
2 years ago#133
In B2, After Cheren, I traded my starter and 2 others for 3 hatched lv1 starters I bred on Black, complete with passed down TMs/HMs. Ditched that Serperior around gym 5/6.
---
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Official Combat Pragmatist of Real Life.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#135
teh_kyle00 posted...
alexf1996 posted...
pokemongames posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Lexifox posted...
I never ditch the starter.

---
"Enjoy life, there is plenty of time to be dead."
2 years ago#136
Maybe in some of the special editions which I don't remember but as far as gen-first-time playthroughs, only once when Tepig evolved into a Fire/Fighting and I deposited him in a fit of rage.
2 years ago#137
I ditched the starter in DPPt. Couldn't be bothered to raise it up.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
2 years ago#138
Geez Gen 5 had the most mediocre starters. Every gen had atleast one starter that was good both storywise and competitively. Anything Gen 5 does someone does better. I myself have never shelved a starter but I haven't gotten to B&W so I'll see.
2 years ago#139
never
---
"You're scared of being insulted on the internet by a guy who goes to work in his underwear?" - Sniper_Extreme
https://twitter.com/Ultramarcusaway
2 years ago#140
Never.
---
[Expletive deleted at request of Gamefaqs]
P.o.I.: you may know me as; "Zanzibar Man", "----824", or "Sam Yargo".
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever ditched your starter (normal playthroughs)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived