This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wouldn't mind not getting a new eeveelution

#11Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:07:01 PM
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Obeyy00 posted...
I just think a new pokemon like eevee with multiple evolutions would be a nice touch.

What gimmick would this new Pokemon have?
Eevee embodies evolution, hence why it has so many and why it evolves through so many different methods.

to have someone to compare it to and what type evolutions people would prefer. like a rival sort of

Yeah... here's a better idea. Take those type evolutions... and give them to Eevee. That way, Eevee continues to do it's thing and we don't get a stupid clone.

can you blame me for wanting options and little rivalry?
#12fissionprimerPosted 3/30/2013 9:07:26 PM
Obeyy00 posted...
I just think a new pokemon like eevee with multiple evolutions would be a nice touch.

That's what makes eevee unique.

Why do you want to destroy it's uniqueness?

Just as unique as let's say Zorua.
---
obvious sticky (;
#13Arne83Posted 3/30/2013 9:11:34 PM(edited)
Obeyy00 posted...
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Obeyy00 posted...

What gimmick would this new Pokemon have?
Eevee embodies evolution, hence why it has so many and why it evolves through so many different methods.

to have someone to compare it to and what type evolutions people would prefer. like a rival sort of

Yeah... here's a better idea. Take those type evolutions... and give them to Eevee. That way, Eevee continues to do it's thing and we don't get a stupid clone.

can you blame me for wanting options and little rivalry?

Uhhh... yes. My whole point is... we already have Eevee. We don't need a new Pokemon that is pretty much also Eevee. Because... Eevee already exists. So it would be kinda repetitive.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#14Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:11:21 PM
fissionprimer posted...
Obeyy00 posted...

That's what makes eevee unique.

Why do you want to destroy it's uniqueness?

Just as unique as let's say Zorua.

most likely there will be a " new zorua ". people are expecting one so idk.
i just like having options. and it's just a thought again. not saying it should happen
#15Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:16:08 PM
@arne83 there's a lot of repetitive things tho, and yet if it happens they'll complain for a day and get over it. it's just like that
#16Arne83Posted 3/30/2013 9:17:57 PM
Obeyy00 posted...
@arne83 there's a lot of repetitive things tho, and yet if it happens they'll complain for a day and get over it. it's just like that

Yeah, because they sure did that with things like Garbodor... oh wait, no they didn't.
---
#17FuneralCakePosted 3/30/2013 9:18:28 PM
But people who complain about Garbodor are morons.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#18Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:19:29 PM
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...

Yeah, because they sure did that with things like Garbodor... oh wait, no they didn't.

oh you gave one example....i'm so convinced.
#19UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/30/2013 9:21:00 PM
FuneralCake posted...
But people who complain about Garbodor are morons.

Oi. I'm allowed to dislike terrible looking Pokemon. It's no worse than Muk, but I dislike that entire line as well.

Side note: I've been pronouncing Garbodor wrong according Pokedex 3D. If that's the official pronunciation, I might just like it even less. It's clever, but sounds awful.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#20Arne83Posted 3/30/2013 9:22:22 PM
Obeyy00 posted...
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...

oh you gave one example....i'm so convinced.

Oh... breaking out the sarcasm already, are we?

That doesn't make your argument better.
---