This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wouldn't mind not getting a new eeveelution

#21FuneralCakePosted 3/30/2013 9:22:49 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Oi. I'm allowed to dislike terrible looking Pokemon. It's no worse than Muk, but I dislike that entire line as well.

Fair enough, but Garbodor is at least more creative than Muk, and I feel it deserves merit points based on that alone. However, if you disagree, there's really nothing I can do about that.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#22Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:25:16 PM
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...
@arne83 there's a lot of repetitive things tho, and yet if it happens they'll complain for a day and get over it. it's just like that

Yeah, because they sure did that with things like Garbodor... oh wait, no they didn't.

oh you gave one example....i'm so convinced.

Oh... breaking out the sarcasm already, are we?

That doesn't make your argument better.

lol it's not an argument man
#23Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:27:05 PM
@arne83 i never said hey it's a good idea. it's just a thought and i did ask for your opinions so it's not like i was saying it should happen
#24Arne83Posted 3/30/2013 9:27:17 PM
Obeyy00 posted...
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...
Arne83 posted...
Obeyy00 posted...
@arne83 there's a lot of repetitive things tho, and yet if it happens they'll complain for a day and get over it. it's just like that

Yeah, because they sure did that with things like Garbodor... oh wait, no they didn't.

oh you gave one example....i'm so convinced.

Oh... breaking out the sarcasm already, are we?

That doesn't make your argument better.

lol it's not an argument man

Let's see... You presented an idea, I stated my dislike of said idea, you tried to convince me of it's validity... sounds like an argument to me.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#25Obeyy00(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 9:28:59 PM
@arne83 i presented an idea and asked for opinions. i never said i was right but of course im gonna lean towards my idea a bit. who doesn't