This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what Pokemon will be revealed next week?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So what Pokemon will be revealed next week?
3 years ago#31
I doubt it will be new Pokemon, or if one is announced, it won't be the focus. I get the impression that this will be about new mechanics, release specifics, or something similar.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
3 years ago#32
From: Brandon042487 | Posted: 3/31/2013 5:16:23 AM | #017
I noticed 3 different instances of a covered picture being Revealed.
Why would have a over dramatic reveal of the same picture over 3 times?

Because that's Pokemon Smash's MO.

I doubt it will be new Pokemon, or if one is announced, it won't be the focus. I get the impression that this will be about new mechanics, release specifics, or something similar.

Then why would they put a big question mark on a battle screenshot?
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
3 years ago#33
Dark_Link92 posted...

You doubt there will be a new pokemon announced? Then why did they show question marks board blocking the actual revelation? What, you think it's a picture of the 3DS showing the gameplay mechanics? That didn't explain why everyone went OOOOOOOH! in that trailer.
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
3 years ago#34
faruway posted...
Dark_Link92 posted...

You doubt there will be a new pokemon announced? Then why did they show question marks board blocking the actual revelation? What, you think it's a picture of the 3DS showing the gameplay mechanics? That didn't explain why everyone went OOOOOOOH! in that trailer.

That's really unnecessary. I saw the tweet, not the photo.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
3 years ago#35
RageKaiser posted...
The pic on serebii shows a bit of green sticking out above the blocked out pokemon, So i'm assuming it's a grass type. Some sort of Tree.

That's a tree in the background, you idiot.
3 years ago#36
A Pokémon that brings auto weather Fog to the field
Casual gamer for 25 of my 28 years. mainly Pokemon, Fables, the Borderlands, GTA's, and some Minecraft these days. Currently with XBL, DS, 3DS. Yes. CASUAL.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So what Pokemon will be revealed next week?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived