This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Today's top 10 is just plain trash

#51discodancer77Posted 3/31/2013 3:27:25 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
TC is a 14yo genwunner, don't take him seriously

now thats just contradictory
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#52pyrotempestwingPosted 3/31/2013 4:08:47 PM(edited)
Lexifox posted...
pyrotempestwing posted...
Lexifox posted...
pyrotempestwing posted...
Lexifox posted...
I feel like there are some points where the top 10 list is objectively wrong, but I don't care enough to discuss it.

No, but you care enough to tell us you won't talk about it and also opine.

Yes, but not enough to discuss it.

Huh. For some reason I thought you had me on ignore. You never did accept my apology hug from a while back...

Yet you still respond to me.

If you don't like me, say it to me directly. I'll respect you a lot more than I do now, I promise.

Edit: FTR, my first post in this chain was just playful teasing. ATM, I still like having you around. You're actually pretty funny when you want to be.
---
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Official Combat Pragmatist of Real Life.
#53Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 5:22:10 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
GalladetheGreat posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
TC is a 14yo genwunner, don't take him seriously

Abd that's because... ???

Because you weren't even born or able to consciously play when Gen 1 came out.

My first generation was 3, I was born in 1995 and started gaming at 8 and didn't play Pokemon until Sapphire and Ruby.

You made a topic crying how you were the only 9th grader in your school who was a virgin (which is most likely false)

I never made a topic about me being a virgin 9th grader... wtf? You must have confused me with someone else.
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic! -MetaFalconPunch
Official Ganondorf of the SSBU Boards
#54ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/31/2013 6:07:12 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
GalladetheGreat posted...

Because you weren't even born or able to consciously play when Gen 1 came out.

My first generation was 3, I was born in 1995 and started gaming at 8 and didn't play Pokemon until Sapphire and Ruby.

You made a topic crying how you were the only 9th grader in your school who was a virgin (which is most likely false)

I never made a topic about me being a virgin 9th grader... wtf? You must have confused me with someone else.

Ignore him, Kooks. He's a guy here who's been capping 500 topics with his Competitive trolling since Day Articuno of these boards.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#55SaintZetsuPosted 3/31/2013 6:08:47 PM
Did no one else notice it was about cool looking pokemon with bad stats and not bad looking pokemon?
---
Yes, I am a squirrel gamer, yes I love videogames, no you can't have my number or take my nuts.
#56l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 3/31/2013 6:29:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#57Human-BeanPosted 3/31/2013 6:17:54 PM
SaintZetsu posted...
Did no one else notice it was about cool looking pokemon with bad stats and not bad looking pokemon?

I see that you made a pun about Regice.
#58snuffles504Posted 3/31/2013 6:20:57 PM
SaintZetsu posted...

Yeah, so I understand the reasoning for most of them.

Personally, though, I get more disappointed with bad designs + good stats than with good designs + bad stats, because the former are good Pokemon that I probably won't ever use them because of the way their design.
---
....because shutup.
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#59Hierarchy225Posted 4/1/2013 7:20:53 AM
I like Vanillux, and Garbodor because everyone else dislikes them.
#60J-Don-BonnePosted 4/1/2013 8:39:39 AM
I love how he ignored that even without hidden abilities, Serperior is one of the best Coilers (if not number 1 or 2) because of Leech Seed forcing switches. Hell, even without Aqua Tail backing it in B2W2, it STILL has the Speed and defense for Coil.

Its stat spread seems pretty much tailor made for Coil's existence!

Actually, Arbok is a better coiler, Serperior is better off with subseed
because speed and good defenses or calm mind because it doesn't have the coverage for a good coil set.

Well. It's still at least number 2... actually, from what I saw with a Meganium set, Grass/Normal is pretty good coverage-wise. Steel is about its only bad cover.
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.