This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why hasn't Daisy Oak been included in the Anime AT ALL!?

#1moneyman82Posted 3/31/2013 12:59:20 AM
Daisy Oak, Professor Samuel Oak's granddaughter and Gary's older sister, has only ever been included in the manga and in the games (up to HG/SS). Why has she never been mentioned in the anime? She could be an awesome addition, and could have been a rival for Misty/ a love interest for Ash...well, there could be many possibilities.
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#2FuneralCakePosted 3/31/2013 1:06:07 AM
Because it doesn't matter? It won't make an already terrible anime any better.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#3moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 1:10:31 AM
FuneralCake posted...
Because it doesn't matter? It won't make an already terrible anime any better.

Well I mean specifically in the first season, she should have been introduced. Don't lie, you loved watching the first season ;)
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#4FuneralCakePosted 3/31/2013 1:19:55 AM
Sure, but I loved it because I was a kid and didn't know any better. Her inclusion wouldn't have changed my opinion.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#5UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/31/2013 1:27:31 AM
Daisy is Blue's sister, not Gary's.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#6moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 1:35:14 AM
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Well if you're going to get extremely technical, you should also mention that Daisy doesn't exist in the Manga; instead her name is May Oak ;)

Considering Blue is Professor Oak's grandson, and Gary is also Professor Oak's grandson, and May Oak is Blue's sister, it can be assumed that Gary is Daisy's sister.

Also, Daisy is confirmed to be Gary's older sister in the video games, as she is the one that gives your character the Town Map in Gary's house.

So...yeah. I rest my case.
---
#7UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/31/2013 1:37:42 AM
moneyman82 posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Well if you're going to get extremely technical, you should also mention that Daisy doesn't exist in the Manga; instead her name is May Oak ;)

Considering Blue is Professor Oak's grandson, and Gary is also Professor Oak's grandson, and May Oak is Blue's sister, it can be assumed that Gary is Daisy's sister.

Also, Daisy is confirmed to be Gary's older sister in the video games, as she is the one that gives your character the Town Map in Gary's house.

Daisy appears as Daisy in the manga.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Daisy_Oak#In_the_Pok.C3.A9mon_Adventures_manga

And Gary does not exist in the games. He is canonically Blue.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#8moneyman82(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 1:46:52 AM(edited)
UltimaZangetsu posted...
moneyman82 posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...

Daisy appears as Daisy in the manga.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Daisy_Oak#In_the_Pok.C3.A9mon_Adventures_manga

And Gary does not exist in the games. He is canonically Blue.

My apologies, I was talking about the Electric Tale of Pikachu.

And ignore my third statement, this is all I meant to say: Considering Blue is Professor Oak's grandson, and Gary is also Professor Oak's grandson, we can assume that Blue is Gary in relation to the anime. Given that Daisy is Blue's sister, she would presumably serve as Gary's sister in the anime.
---