This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you even consider Steel type as a defensive type?

#21CharizardFirePosted 4/1/2013 11:35:32 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
I still don't get why Steel is weak against Fighting and Ground. I dunno if there's some super-educational chemistry BS, which is why Steel is weak against Ground, but really, wouldn't you get hurt YOURSELF if you punch Steel? Steel is NOT ice, you can't really break it by punching it.

Also, when is the last time you caught metal on fire? I get the whole smelting thing, but you could melt anything at a high enough temperature.

Most metals have very low specific heat capacities, so it takes relatively little energy to heat them to a very high temperature.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#22BountyanPosted 4/1/2013 11:37:51 AM
Yes I consider steel a defensive type. Even though it's weak to fighting and ground, the resistances to almost all the other types including the oh so common dragon type makes it worth it. Especially if it's paired with something like ghost or bug.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#23MephilasPosted 4/1/2013 11:54:57 AM
Yes because I don't base my entire grasp of pokemon around Smogon's OU tier. -.-
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.