This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All we know about the new Pokemon reveal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All we know about the new Pokemon reveal.

User Info: moneyman82

moneyman82
3 years ago#1
The Pokemon appears to be tall and thin judging by the question mark covering it in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAj5ejOQZvU

Also, it appears to have a little bit of white at its feet. Don't mind the green above the question mark, that is a tree.

I'm assuming it might have a humanoid shape, which could be associated with the fact that recently the generation mascots have been humanoid in form (Lucario & Zoroark, for example). What do you guys think? Let's all speculate :)
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#2
It'll be another wolf-like thing as Gen VI's equivalent of Lucario and Zoroark.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: Rad_Dudesman

Rad_Dudesman
3 years ago#3

Doubt it. They tried to repeat Lucario's popularity with Zoroark, but failed.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#4
Rad_Dudesman posted...

Doubt it. They tried to repeat Lucario's popularity with Zoroark, but failed.

True. Even Lucario's popularity died down a bit.
I admit that I found him very useful in my White 2 file though. All those Ice and Dark types.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#5
moneyman82 posted...
The Pokemon appears to be tall and thin judging by the question mark covering it in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAj5ejOQZvU

Also, it appears to have a little bit of white at its feet. Don't mind the green above the question mark, that is a tree.

I'm assuming it might have a humanoid shape, which could be associated with the fact that recently the generation mascots have been humanoid in form (Lucario & Zoroark, for example). What do you guys think? Let's all speculate :)

That's part of the oval
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. All we know about the new Pokemon reveal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived