This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All we know about the new Pokemon reveal.

#1moneyman82Posted 3/31/2013 11:17:44 AM
The Pokemon appears to be tall and thin judging by the question mark covering it in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAj5ejOQZvU

Also, it appears to have a little bit of white at its feet. Don't mind the green above the question mark, that is a tree.

I'm assuming it might have a humanoid shape, which could be associated with the fact that recently the generation mascots have been humanoid in form (Lucario & Zoroark, for example). What do you guys think? Let's all speculate :)
---
''If what moneyman said wasn't true, and easily verified by anyone with access to a search engine, I would definitely agree with you. But it is, so I don't.''
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 3/31/2013 11:25:21 AM
It'll be another wolf-like thing as Gen VI's equivalent of Lucario and Zoroark.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3Rad_DudesmanPosted 3/31/2013 11:26:08 AM

Doubt it. They tried to repeat Lucario's popularity with Zoroark, but failed.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 3/31/2013 11:27:22 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...

Doubt it. They tried to repeat Lucario's popularity with Zoroark, but failed.

True. Even Lucario's popularity died down a bit.
I admit that I found him very useful in my White 2 file though. All those Ice and Dark types.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5EnferolunosPosted 3/31/2013 12:51:40 PM
moneyman82 posted...
The Pokemon appears to be tall and thin judging by the question mark covering it in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAj5ejOQZvU

Also, it appears to have a little bit of white at its feet. Don't mind the green above the question mark, that is a tree.

I'm assuming it might have a humanoid shape, which could be associated with the fact that recently the generation mascots have been humanoid in form (Lucario & Zoroark, for example). What do you guys think? Let's all speculate :)

That's part of the oval
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you