This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Move Ideas

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: Move Ideas

User Info: necromencer3227

necromencer3227
3 years ago#1
Well, I'm sure everybody knows the drill:

(try to make it not overpowered/broken/abusable as possible)

Herpetal Slime:

Water/Bug 10/10 pp
Covers all frog related pokemon with a thick slimy coat, boosting physical and special defensive, counter-productive to all other pokemon by lowering their speed and defence by two stages.

Necromancy:

Dark 1/1pp:
Revives a fainted pokemon, but at the cost of Speed and Attack lowering two stages. Revived pokemon is a few shades darker in battle and cannot receive any stat boosts, HP is reduced by 1/2.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#2
Oil Spill
Type: Poison
PP: 15
Effect: Entry Hazard that lasts for 5 turns. Any pokemon entering the field with Oil Spill activated has its weakness to fire doubled. Clears with rapid spin or a water type attack launched by either pokemon on the field
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

necromencer3227
3 years ago#3
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill
Effect: Entry Hazard that lasts for 5 turns. Any pokemon entering the field with Oil Spill activated has its weakness to fire doubled. Clears with rapid spin or a water type attack launched by either pokemon on the field

I like this idea, gives the poison type a needed 'useful' move other than toxic. Double fire weakness sounds painful, grass and bug are weak enough as it is, are they not?

*Apologies for any incorrect information, I'm not 'in the realm' of the metagame at the moment, so my knowledge is quite basic*

iKhanic
3 years ago#4
necromencer3227 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

I like this idea, gives the poison type a needed 'useful' move other than toxic. Double fire weakness sounds painful, grass and bug are weak enough as it is, are they not?

*Apologies for any incorrect information, I'm not 'in the realm' of the metagame at the moment, so my knowledge is quite basic*

Yeah, thats why I made it clear so easily with water attacks and automatically clear after 5 turns. Otherwise it'd probably be broken.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

necromencer3227
3 years ago#5
iKhanic posted...
necromencer3227 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

Yeah, thats why I made it clear so easily with water attacks and automatically clear after 5 turns. Otherwise it'd probably be broken.

Yeah, it makes sense. 8/10 idea, would use on team.
(message deleted)

User Info: protobakurion

protobakurion
3 years ago#7
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

iKhanic post...

Damn Fire Types. Dark for life!

Dark Flare
Type: Dark (Special Attack)
BP: 95
Accuracy: 100

Effect: Dark-Type Variant of Flamethrower. The user lets out a red and black flame that strikes the user with darkness. 30% chance to burn. If a Dark/Fire Dual-Type uses this move, the base power is 130.

Edit: Thanks iKhanic
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.

User Info: IceDragon77

IceDragon77
3 years ago#8
Like in my other topic:

Hazard Guard

Type: Normal
BP: N/A
PP: 10

Effect: The user creates a barrier that prevents the opponent from setting up entry hazards for 5 turns.

iKhanic
3 years ago#9
protobakurion posted...
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

iKhanic post...

Damn Fire Types. Dark for life!

Dark Flare
Type: Dark (Special Attack)
BP: 95

Effect: Dark-Type Variant of Flamethrower. The user lets out a red and black flame that strikes the user with darkness. 30% chance to burn. If a Dark/Fire Dual-Type uses this move, the base power is 150 but at the cost of the next turn.
---

Dark's my 2nd favorite typing. But I think it'd be better if its BP 130 with no turn cost if a Dark/Fire type uses it.

User Info: protobakurion

protobakurion
3 years ago#10
@iKhanic You were the reason I made this move. I took my favorite type and your favorite type and fused them into a move.
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: Move Ideas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived