This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Move Ideas

#1necromencer3227Posted 3/31/2013 6:33:19 PM
Well, I'm sure everybody knows the drill:

(try to make it not overpowered/broken/abusable as possible)

Herpetal Slime:

Water/Bug 10/10 pp
Covers all frog related pokemon with a thick slimy coat, boosting physical and special defensive, counter-productive to all other pokemon by lowering their speed and defence by two stages.

Necromancy:

Dark 1/1pp:
Revives a fainted pokemon, but at the cost of Speed and Attack lowering two stages. Revived pokemon is a few shades darker in battle and cannot receive any stat boosts, HP is reduced by 1/2.
#2iKhanicPosted 3/31/2013 6:50:18 PM
Oil Spill
Type: Poison
PP: 15
Effect: Entry Hazard that lasts for 5 turns. Any pokemon entering the field with Oil Spill activated has its weakness to fire doubled. Clears with rapid spin or a water type attack launched by either pokemon on the field
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3necromencer3227(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:53:07 PM
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill
Effect: Entry Hazard that lasts for 5 turns. Any pokemon entering the field with Oil Spill activated has its weakness to fire doubled. Clears with rapid spin or a water type attack launched by either pokemon on the field

I like this idea, gives the poison type a needed 'useful' move other than toxic. Double fire weakness sounds painful, grass and bug are weak enough as it is, are they not?

*Apologies for any incorrect information, I'm not 'in the realm' of the metagame at the moment, so my knowledge is quite basic*
#4iKhanicPosted 3/31/2013 6:55:44 PM
necromencer3227 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

I like this idea, gives the poison type a needed 'useful' move other than toxic. Double fire weakness sounds painful, grass and bug are weak enough as it is, are they not?

*Apologies for any incorrect information, I'm not 'in the realm' of the metagame at the moment, so my knowledge is quite basic*

Yeah, thats why I made it clear so easily with water attacks and automatically clear after 5 turns. Otherwise it'd probably be broken.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5necromencer3227(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:57:08 PM
iKhanic posted...
necromencer3227 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

Yeah, thats why I made it clear so easily with water attacks and automatically clear after 5 turns. Otherwise it'd probably be broken.

Yeah, it makes sense. 8/10 idea, would use on team.
#6GeneralKenobi85Posted 3/31/2013 6:57:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7protobakurionPosted 3/31/2013 8:12:36 PM(edited)
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

iKhanic post...

Damn Fire Types. Dark for life!

Dark Flare
Type: Dark (Special Attack)
BP: 95
Accuracy: 100

Effect: Dark-Type Variant of Flamethrower. The user lets out a red and black flame that strikes the user with darkness. 30% chance to burn. If a Dark/Fire Dual-Type uses this move, the base power is 130.

Edit: Thanks iKhanic
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#8IceDragon77Posted 3/31/2013 7:54:00 PM
Like in my other topic:

Hazard Guard

Type: Normal
BP: N/A
PP: 10

Effect: The user creates a barrier that prevents the opponent from setting up entry hazards for 5 turns.
#9iKhanicPosted 3/31/2013 8:09:03 PM
protobakurion posted...
iKhanic posted...
Oil Spill

iKhanic post...

Damn Fire Types. Dark for life!

Dark Flare
Type: Dark (Special Attack)
BP: 95

Effect: Dark-Type Variant of Flamethrower. The user lets out a red and black flame that strikes the user with darkness. 30% chance to burn. If a Dark/Fire Dual-Type uses this move, the base power is 150 but at the cost of the next turn.
---

Dark's my 2nd favorite typing. But I think it'd be better if its BP 130 with no turn cost if a Dark/Fire type uses it.
---
#10protobakurionPosted 3/31/2013 8:13:51 PM
@iKhanic You were the reason I made this move. I took my favorite type and your favorite type and fused them into a move.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.