This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Some Fakemon starters because I'm bored.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Some Fakemon starters because I'm bored.

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
3 years ago#1
Just because it's April Fool's Day doesn't mean I can't be honest.

#001. Treeni (Grass)
"These sapling like Pokemon have difficulty moving, and spend most of their time absorbing nutrients from the soil beneath them."

#002. Brancher (Grass)
"Having grown limbs of wood, Branchers are much more mobile and make good use of the energy they absorbed in their previous form."

#003. Oakent (Grass/Ground)
"Once reaching a certain age, Oakent's will put roots down and become permanently affixed to one spot, entering a deep, endless sleep."

#004. Carpper (Water)
"These aquatic Pokemon are popular as pets and in aquariums due to their shiny scales."

#005. Silnar (Water)
"As they mature, Silnars become common targets for poachers and develop a heightened awareness of their surroundings comparable to radar."

#006. Goldmarine (Water/Steel)
"These Pokemon are extremely valuable among collectors; however few poachers attempt to go after them due to their ability to launch missile-like pockets of air at predators."

#007. Dantimp (Fire)
"These mischievous Pokemon can often be found pulling pranks on human and fellow Pokemon alike."

#008. Devignite (Fire)
"The flames of these Pokemon burn so fiercely it was once thought they were supernatural beings, sent to punish evildoers."

#009. Abbademon (Fire/Dark)
"This Pokemon's body burns so hotly that it can reduce a city into a burning wasteland if it's power is not kept in check."
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911
3 years ago#2
Davidk92 posted...
Just because it's April Fool's Day doesn't mean I can't be honest.

#001. Treeni (Grass)
"These sapling like Pokemon have difficulty moving, and spend most of their time absorbing nutrients from the soil beneath them."

#002. Brancher (Grass)
"Having grown limbs of wood, Branchers are much more mobile and make good use of the energy they absorbed in their previous form."

#003. Oakent (Grass/Ground)
"Once reaching a certain age, Oakent's will put roots down and become permanently affixed to one spot, entering a deep, endless sleep."

#004. Carpper (Water)
"These aquatic Pokemon are popular as pets and in aquariums due to their shiny scales."

#005. Silnar (Water)
"As they mature, Silnars become common targets for poachers and develop a heightened awareness of their surroundings comparable to radar."

#006. Goldmarine (Water/Steel)
"These Pokemon are extremely valuable among collectors; however few poachers attempt to go after them due to their ability to launch missile-like pockets of air at predators."

#007. Dantimp (Fire)
"These mischievous Pokemon can often be found pulling pranks on human and fellow Pokemon alike."

#008. Devignite (Fire)
"The flames of these Pokemon burn so fiercely it was once thought they were supernatural beings, sent to punish evildoers."

#009. Abbademon (Fire/Dark)
"This Pokemon's body burns so hotly that it can reduce a city into a burning wasteland if it's power is not kept in check."

At first i thought it was abdomen
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
3 years ago#3
Bump.
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Some Fakemon starters because I'm bored.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived