This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Propose evolutions

#1stranksyPosted 4/1/2013 12:59:40 PM
What pokémon do you want to evolve/prevolve? Personally, I think Seaking could badly use an evolution, seeing as how it's been trash since Gen I. Seazar, a physical sweeper? And of course everyone has wanted a Dr. Mime for quite a while now... And a Lapras evo would be nice, too. Discuss!
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#2Davidk92Posted 4/1/2013 1:09:55 PM
A beetle prevo that depending on how it's raised, evolves into either a Pinsir or a Heracross.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3ColtCababaPosted 4/1/2013 1:16:00 PM
Crawdaunt evo, Sharpedo evo, Primeape evo, and Farfetch'd evo to make it not useless.
---
Official Shadow Crawdaunt of the Pokemon X/Y Boards and Team Miror Infinity
Movie of the Year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhoepQrxbfc
#4zombiabsolPosted 4/1/2013 1:16:34 PM
Absol
Plz
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#5DarkKirby2500Posted 4/1/2013 1:30:26 PM
Gardevoir to Gardevoir

Looks exactly the same.

Better stats.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#6Davidk92Posted 4/1/2013 1:34:44 PM
What the **** is this? Why does everything need to be about stats on this ****ing board?
---
~Walter Bagehot
#7MagikarpRulesPosted 4/1/2013 1:57:22 PM
Davidk92 posted...
What the **** is this? Why does everything need to be about stats on this ****ing board?

Because there's a bunch of competitive players here. Thoug stats mean crap if the Pokemon lacks a good movepool anyway (i. e., zero coverage).
#8Davidk92Posted 4/1/2013 1:59:37 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Because there's a bunch of competitive players here. Thoug stats mean crap if the Pokemon lacks a good movepool anyway (i. e., zero coverage).

Wonderful. So two or three competitive players and the entire board isn't allowed to discuss anything that actually makes the Pokemon interesting, like their designs or descriptions.

**** this, this place is as bad as the SSB boards.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#9UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/1/2013 2:01:47 PM
Davidk92 posted...
MagikarpRules posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Wonderful. So two or three competitive players and the entire board isn't allowed to discuss anything that actually makes the Pokemon interesting, like their designs or descriptions.

**** this, this place is as bad as the SSB boards.

You seem very uptight. Relax a bit. It's just a game.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#10Thepenguinking2Posted 4/1/2013 2:02:06 PM
Qwilfish evo.
I hate qwilfish so much.
---
WHY CAN'T SHEDINJA LEARN ENTRAINMENTMe in the X board
The Shiny zangoose of the X/y Board! (what? everyone's doing this!)