This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Propose evolutions

#21blh88Posted 4/1/2013 8:58:59 PM
An evolution that is only obtained by breeding a Pikachu with a Raticate to spawn a horrible, lightning-shooting, massive-fanged, giant rat. Maybe throw in some Mew genes just to really kickstart this thing.
---
so delicious and moist
#22stranksy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:44:36 PM
Well that escalated quickly. I like the design and stuff too... but I also enjoy watching people rage for absolutely zero reason, so I'm quite torn right now...

In any case, I completely forgot about my gen III friends that want an evo! Mawile, Torkoal, Tropius, and Grumpig could use evos, a prevo (and maybe evos?) for plusle/minun and volbeat/illumise... I love generation III, apart from the eastern half of Hoenn...
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#23SilverSockPosted 4/1/2013 11:46:25 PM
Shuckle

*Laughs maniacally*
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#24wind64aPosted 4/2/2013 12:01:33 AM
stranksy posted...
Well that escalated quickly. I like the design and stuff too... but I also enjoy watching people rage for absolutely zero reason, so I'm quite torn right now...

In any case, I completely forgot about my gen III friends that want an evo! Mawile, Torkoal, Tropius, and Grumpig could use evos, a prevo (and maybe evos?) for plusle/minun and volbeat/illumise... I love generation III, apart from the eastern half of Hoenn...

Gabby becomes even more powerful, I'm ok with this.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#25stranksy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:08:04 AM
Gabby becomes even more powerful, I'm ok with this.
?
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.