This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously Nintendo!?!?

#1cust0mm3Posted 4/1/2013 4:03:30 PM
As a child I have always loved playing Pokémon. I picked up red version right after the tv show first aired in America and have been playing ever since. Then every generation that has come out I have told people that there's going to be a dolphin Pokémon and every generation I have been wrong. This has been an issue with me since generation 2. Now going into the next generation and the number of Pokémon getting close to a thousand Im going to have to say wth Nintendo. Seriously?! You decided to put in the human stomach, every human emotion, the origin of DNA, a barrel roll, two cacti, a tank, a mime, space, time, the devil, and GOD before putting in a dolphin Pokémon. So I have decided that if there is not a dolphin pokemon in the next generation I will going to Japan with a picture of a dolphin to show them what this rare and majestic creature looks and ask them what's so hard about it that it hasn't been done yet.

Just a rant for the day.
#2MugilokoPosted 4/1/2013 4:04:14 PM
Kyogre :)
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#3vchu8Posted 4/1/2013 4:05:17 PM
Going to Japan just to show them a picture would be porpoise-less.
#4thebrawler56Posted 4/1/2013 4:05:17 PM
They haven't made a goat either.
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
Wants to be an Official Pokemon of the X board, but don't know how.
#5wahaha911Posted 4/1/2013 4:05:53 PM
Hey nintedo...
Y U NO LIEKZ NARWHALZ?!?
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#6kirbydude385Posted 4/1/2013 4:07:09 PM
you know ranting about nintendo is about as relevant as ranting about nexon in regards to pokemon
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#7Xavier_On_HighPosted 4/1/2013 4:09:00 PM
They included a dolphin in the Pokemon Red and Green beta, but during product testing they found that too many Japanese children were harpooning their Game Boy screens.
---
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
#8UltimaZangetsuPosted 4/1/2013 4:10:21 PM
Do you want a bottle-nosed dolphin?
Because Kyogre is technically a dolphin.
---
"Whoa! Heads up, detecting high levels of space chickens."
"No! Space chickens are a surgeon's worst nightmare."
#9Rad_DudesmanPosted 4/1/2013 4:13:04 PM
They included a dolphin in the Pokemon Red and Green beta, but during product testing they found that too many Japanese children were harpooning their Game Boy screens.

I'm keeping this quote for personal use. You shall be credited, though.
#10seanskatePosted 4/1/2013 4:16:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E39WWj_RpBc

japan hates dolpins
---
SEN = BakerBoard
XBL/ WiiU = ClickedButton