This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you butthurt about no dark type gym?

#1Grand_BluePosted 4/1/2013 4:26:55 PM
Are you butthurt about no dark type gym? - Results (120 votes)
Yes, I'm butthurt that there's never been a dark type gym
33.33% (40 votes)
No, I don't mind or care
66.67% (80 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I personally don't care, it's not a big deal and gyms aren't even that big of a deal once you beat the game, especially if there won't be any gym leader rematches.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2kirbydude385Posted 4/1/2013 4:28:07 PM
wheres the "slightly annoyed" option?
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#3FuneralCakePosted 4/1/2013 4:29:33 PM
What does "butthurt" even mean, anyway? I mean, I know what it means, but how is that supposed to make sense? How does it mean that the person is angry, upset, disappointed, etc.?
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#4VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 4:32:45 PM
Well I've just got mild butthurt in general. It's gotten to be a real problem over the years, but my doctor recently prescribed me some low-strength pain medication that should do the trick.

I don't think the lack of a Dark type gym has in any way contributed to my butthurt. I appreciate your concern though.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#5Grand_Blue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:33:54 PM
FuneralCake posted...
What does "butthurt" even mean, anyway? I mean, I know what it means, but how is that supposed to make sense? How does it mean that the person is angry, upset, disappointed, etc.?

People use it on Gamefaqs all the time.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#6FuneralCakePosted 4/1/2013 4:39:07 PM(edited)
I know, but what does it meeeeeeeeeeeean? Can I start saying "armhurt" or "foothurt" and it would mean the same thing?

I guess I didn't answer the topic... I am annoyed about it, but my butt doesn't hurt.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
eyes glazed like a mirror to heaven
#7InsanititiousPosted 4/1/2013 4:55:12 PM
FuneralCake posted...
I know, but what does it meeeeeeeeeeeean? Can I start saying "armhurt" or "foothurt" and it would mean the same thing?

I guess I didn't answer the topic... I am annoyed about it, but my butt doesn't hurt.

Smiling. Smiling. Snivy.
---
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board & Married to Loli of the Year, Marley.
"How was that Water Temple?"
#8thebrawler56Posted 4/1/2013 4:57:50 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
Well I've just got mild butthurt in general. It's gotten to be a real problem over the years, but my doctor recently prescribed me some low-strength pain medication that should do the trick.

I don't think the lack of a Dark type gym has in any way contributed to my butthurt. I appreciate your concern though.

Is it Preperation-H?
---
OFFICIAL CAPTAIN FALCON OF THE SUPER SMASH BROS. U BOARD.
Wants to be an Official Pokemon of the X board, but don't know how.
#9eimajamiePosted 4/1/2013 4:59:24 PM
Not too bothered,. but a dark gym leader would be awesome
---
Official Miror Scientist with his Shadow Seviper!
#10VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 5:03:57 PM
thebrawler56 posted...
VoidEnvoy posted...

Is it Preperation-H?

Don't think so. I don't think you need a prescription for that.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston