This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#11MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 5:08:10 PM
Mako looked at Jace, "Thanks Jace!" He then headed towards the door which lead to the battlefield, though he was waiting for the announcement to head to the battlefield.
______

Yeah, I'm ready whenever as well!
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#12protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 5:08:14 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
I am here right now. Also henri did Aura level up in the tournament match?

==============

*Dark enters the waiting room.*
Dark: That was a good battle. Thank you everyone for cheering for us.
Aura: Riolu.
*Dark heads over and gives Aura to the nurse to heal her.*
Dark: Good luck Jace. Hope we put on a great match. =)

Jace: "We will!" *gives thumbs up*
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#13protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 5:24:47 PM
Well, off to a good start.
---
---
#14RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 5:33:29 PM
protobakurion posted...
---

We usually do this at 10pm est. So it is still early.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#15MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 5:33:58 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...
---

We usually do this at 10pm est. So it is still early.

---
#16henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 6:02:24 PM(edited)
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
I didn't want to mess up the title as i did in the last one, i honestly tought the tournament would end and Zach would get in so he and Proto received pokÚdexes.
PokÚdex holders AHOY!

Didn't Oak give me one in that package with False Swipe?
---

Err, no, the package, as Blue stated was a TM, if you had a pokÚdex, the health would be decreasing as percentage instead of perception. If you read the previous threads you remember that everyone who received a pokÚdex, has proved by battling greatly, (battling with unknown pokÚmon against team Void in this case). They received it to stand a greater chance of beating team void, a quest that you still isn't a part of.

But who knows, if you prove talented to Blue who is actually watching this tournament, you might get one *whistles suspiciously*

=====
Anyways i am on and if i remember where we were...

Everyone stopped for lunch that was served at the waiting room.
EDIT: Durring the intermission but lunch is still served for the bottomless pits, no one has to eat rushing.

Announcer: Welcome to the Semi-finals, Hope you enjoyed the (LONG) Intermission! For now we have on the red corner: Mako! and on the blue corner: Raleigh! everyone remembers the rules and strategies, so let's get it going! The contestants are expected in 5 minutes!
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#17protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 5:58:58 PM
Jace: "Time to chow down."

*picks up a piece of Oran Berry Pie and eats it*

Jace: "Tastes just like my mother's pie. Delicious."
---
---
#18MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 6:02:43 PM
Mako thought he was going to end up going on the field immediately, but it ended up that there was an intermission and they all ate lunch instead.

After everyone was done eating, Mako heard that he had to go to the red corner for the battle, "This means I have to send out my Pokemon first..." Mako thought to himself. It could be a disadvantage for him. Mako headed out towards the battlefield and to the red corner, waiting for Raleigh.
---
#19protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 6:04:49 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako thought he was going to end up going on the field immediately, but it ended up that there was an intermission and they all ate lunch instead.

After everyone was done eating, Mako heard that he had to go to the red corner for the battle, "This means I have to send out my Pokemon first..." Mako thought to himself. It could be a disadvantage for him. Mako headed out towards the battlefield and to the red corner, waiting for Raleigh.

Jace: "Ouch. He got the red corner. I know how he feels."
---
---
#20RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 6:05:06 PM
*Eats food.*
Dark: I am not sure who is going to win. This should be a good battle. Let the best man win.
Aura: Ri.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y