This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#151RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 9:30:14 PM(edited)
protobakurion posted...
Good Battle RRKO7...
---

It was a good battle. Also call me Rated.
===============
Dark: Inferno!
*Dark runs to Inferno.*
Inferno: Chim.....char.
Dark: You did great Inferno. I did not plan for Adaptability. Sorry you got hurt so much. Take a nice long rest.
*Dark returns Inferno.*
Dark: That was a good battle Jace. It taught me a lot. I can't wait for our next battle. Now do me a favor and beat Mako. Good luck.
*Dark gets up shakes Jace's hand and leaves and heads to the back with Aura.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#152protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 9:31:16 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
protobakurion posted...
Good Battle RRKO7...
---

It was a good battle. Also call me Rated.
===============
Dark: Inferno!
*Dark runs to Inferno.*
Inferno: Chim.....char.
Dark: You did great Inferno. I did not plan for Adaptability. Sorry you got hurt so much. Take a nice long rest.
*Dark returns Inferno.*
Dark: That was a good battle Jace. It taught me a lot. I can't wait for our next battle. Now do me a favor and beat Mako. Good luck.
*Dark gets up and leaves and heads to the back with Aura.*

Jace: "I'll win this for all of us!"

Jace leaves the battlefield with Eve on his shoulders.

One day, I'll become Champion just like Blue once was.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#153protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 9:38:58 PM
Okay... going to stop RPing here. I will still be on the boards though.

Will Mako win the tournament? Or will Jace pull an upset victory and stun Blue, Mako, and the rest of the people at the Colosseum? Find out on the next KANTO! 10 YEARS AFTER!

^^^

How was that?
---
---
#154MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 9:42:04 PM
Mako waited til Dark arrived in the waiting room, and he obviously didn't hear what she said. When she came into the room, he said, "That was a nice battle. It's a shame that you lost. I was rooting for you in my head!" He was disappointed about the outcome, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to use Glissando in the finals.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#155MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 9:42:56 PM
I don't think it would stun Mako that much, but it was good I guess.
---
#156RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 9:48:47 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako waited til Dark arrived in the waiting room, and he obviously didn't hear what she said. When she came into the room, he said, "That was a nice battle. It's a shame that you lost. I was rooting for you in my head!" He was disappointed about the outcome, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to use Glissando in the finals.

Dark: It was a good battle. I am sad that I lost but I learned more this way. But the best battle was Fox vs Raleigh. They were truly equal. You had Dragon Rage, I had Counter, and Jace had Adaptability. That gave each of us an advantage. Sorry about this I need time to loosen up. I never been this serious in my life. Ready to root for the next match Aura?
Aura: Ri!
Dark: Good Luck Mako. If I was a betting girl I would put my money on you to win. Just don't underestimate Jace. He is a competent battler.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#157MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 9:56:54 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...

Dark: It was a good battle. I am sad that I lost but I learned more this way. But the best battle was Fox vs Raleigh. They were truly equal. You had Dragon Rage, I had Counter, and Jace had Adaptability. That gave each of us an advantage. Sorry about this I need time to loosen up. I never been this serious in my life. Ready to root for the next match Aura?
Aura: Ri!
Dark: Good Luck Mako. If I was a betting girl I would put my money on you to win. Just don't underestimate Jace. He is a competent battler.

"I honestly don't know how the final battle will turn out. Me and Glissando always train in speed and endurance and such before we came here...but if he uses Eevee...he may outspeed my Pokemon. That Adaptability and Tackle together would knock out Glissando without a doubt...I just have to think over what I'm going to do..." Anyone could tell Mako was worried by the tone of his voice. He didn't care too much for the prizes in the tournament, as much as he wanted to make his Pokemon stronger.

"But anyway, I'll let you loosen up and I won't bug you as much. I have to take the time to think over what I'm going to do when the others in the loser bracket battle..." Mako sighed a bit. He was clearly stressing over this.
---
#158protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 9:58:11 PM
MrMaho posted...

Just one more then I'll stop...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace goes to get a platter full of food that included burgers, fries, chicken, coleslaw, and a freshly baked Sitrus Berry pie. He knew the pie was fresh and not rotten. He also grabbed the jug full of his mother's All Natural Lum Berry Juice out of his backpack. He is thankful that his family owns a Berry Orchard. He sets his food down at the table and goes to heal Eve at the PokeCenter. Once Eve is healed, he goes back to the table and eats every piece of food that was on his plate. There was half of a jug left of the juice though.

Jace: "Guess that pie and all that battling did me some good."

He laughs along with Eve. He looks back to notice Mako staring at them. Jace walks up to Mako.

Jace: "You know...? I never thought I was going to make it to the Final round of the Tournament. I guess it was all the fun I had with my Pokemon here at the Colosseum."

Jace smiles and puts his hand out for a handshake.
---
---
#159MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 10:16:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#160MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 10:18:05 PM
protobakurion posted...
Just one more then I'll stop...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace goes to get a platter full of food that included burgers, fries, chicken, coleslaw, and a freshly baked Sitrus Berry pie. He knew the pie was fresh and not rotten. He also grabbed the jug full of his mother's All Natural Lum Berry Juice out of his backpack. He is thankful that his family owns a Berry Orchard. He sets his food down at the table and goes to heal Eve at the PokeCenter. Once Eve is healed, he goes back to the table and eats every piece of food that was on his plate. There was half of a jug left of the juice though.

Jace: "Guess that pie and all that battling did me some good."

He laughs along with Eve. He looks back to notice Mako staring at them. Jace walks up to Mako.

Jace: "You know...? I never thought I was going to make it to the Final round of the Tournament. I guess it was all the fun I had with my Pokemon here at the Colosseum."

Jace smiles and puts his hand out for a handshake.
---

Mako seemed to be in a state of uncomfort. His goal was to get stronger and such, but maybe this tournament prevented him from getting stronger. Mako thought that maybe he would have had his Pokemon have more experience if he didn't enter the tournament and headed towards Pewter City. Maybe he would have had a Pokemon that evolved by the time he got to Pewter City! "S-Should I drop out...?" Mako thought to himself. It was quite overwhelming. He thought he might get ahead of everyone if he just left now.

He quickly shook his head and snapped out of his own thoughts. Mako pretty much remained solemn the while he shook Jace's hand, but he did hum a "Hmm..." for a brief second.
_______

Alright, I'm going to bed and I wish I could just use the edit button already! Gnight~
---