This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#161protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 10:27:23 PM
@MrMaho Don't drop out! Here's a little something for you.

~~~~~~

Jace: "Remember this! It's not about how strong you are. It's about believing in your Pokemon and having fun with them. Why say this, you ask? Because I used to be like you when I was younger! I found out that a Pokemon can become stronger if the trainer believes in it! Now stop stressing, cheer up, and let's have a hell of a battle when it comes time."
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#162RatedRKO7Posted 4/1/2013 10:42:30 PM
Dark: That is the spirit. This tournament is good because it gives us more experience as trainers. Even though I lost I realized my mistakes in the battle and I know better for next time. So win or loose do your best. Either you win and your pokemon gain experience or you loose and you as a trainer gain experience. So don't give up.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#163protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 10:43:35 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: That is the spirit. This tournament is good because it gives us more experience as trainers. Even though I lost I realized my mistakes in the battle and I know better for next time. So win or loose do your best. Either you win and your pokemon gain experience or you loose and you as a trainer gain experience. So don't give up.

---
---
#164protobakurionPosted 4/2/2013 7:38:29 AM
Be back at 3:40 Pacific/6:40 EST because of school.
---
---
#165henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:29:20 AM
so as far as i remember, we are spread trough 4 timezones? does anyone live in mountain time zone? because that is the only one no one mentioned.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#166MrMahoPosted 4/2/2013 9:30:26 AM
Mako sighed a litle bit, "I-I never said I was going to give up..." He then went back to thinking to himself, "It's as if they were reading my mind..."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#167MrMahoPosted 4/2/2013 9:41:47 AM
And yeah, I don't think anyone is in Mountain time...makes me sad that I'm the only one on break here D:
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#168henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:46:34 AM
MrMaho posted...
And yeah, I don't think anyone is in Mountain time...makes me sad that I'm the only one on break here D:

So, four time zones it is.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#169protobakurionPosted 4/2/2013 3:40:22 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

So, four time zones it is.

Home and on now.
---
---
#170fox444fPosted 4/2/2013 3:45:16 PM
I'm here and I know my match with Amy is next, but I have to leave in 1 hr and I may not be back until 11 ET. I'm going to play in my chess league tonight and the matches start at 8:30 ET and usually last about 2 hrs. So doing my match within the next hour will be best for me.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity