This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

User Info: protobakurion

protobakurion
3 years ago#161
@MrMaho Don't drop out! Here's a little something for you.

~~~~~~

Jace: "Remember this! It's not about how strong you are. It's about believing in your Pokemon and having fun with them. Why say this, you ask? Because I used to be like you when I was younger! I found out that a Pokemon can become stronger if the trainer believes in it! Now stop stressing, cheer up, and let's have a hell of a battle when it comes time."
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.

User Info: RatedRKO7

RatedRKO7
3 years ago#162
Dark: That is the spirit. This tournament is good because it gives us more experience as trainers. Even though I lost I realized my mistakes in the battle and I know better for next time. So win or loose do your best. Either you win and your pokemon gain experience or you loose and you as a trainer gain experience. So don't give up.
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y

protobakurion
3 years ago#163
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: That is the spirit. This tournament is good because it gives us more experience as trainers. Even though I lost I realized my mistakes in the battle and I know better for next time. So win or loose do your best. Either you win and your pokemon gain experience or you loose and you as a trainer gain experience. So don't give up.
---

protobakurion
3 years ago#164
Be back at 3:40 Pacific/6:40 EST because of school.
---

User Info: henriue

henriue
3 years ago#165
so as far as i remember, we are spread trough 4 timezones? does anyone live in mountain time zone? because that is the only one no one mentioned.
I'll have something to write here someday.

User Info: MrMaho

MrMaho
3 years ago#166
Mako sighed a litle bit, "I-I never said I was going to give up..." He then went back to thinking to himself, "It's as if they were reading my mind..."
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops

User Info: MrMaho

MrMaho
3 years ago#167
And yeah, I don't think anyone is in Mountain time...makes me sad that I'm the only one on break here D:
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops

User Info: henriue

henriue
3 years ago#168
MrMaho posted...
And yeah, I don't think anyone is in Mountain time...makes me sad that I'm the only one on break here D:

So, four time zones it is.
I'll have something to write here someday.

protobakurion
3 years ago#169
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

So, four time zones it is.

Home and on now.
---

User Info: fox444f

fox444f
3 years ago#170
I'm here and I know my match with Amy is next, but I have to leave in 1 hr and I may not be back until 11 ET. I'm going to play in my chess league tonight and the matches start at 8:30 ET and usually last about 2 hrs. So doing my match within the next hour will be best for me.
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived