This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?
3 years ago#171
fox444f posted...
I'm here and I know my match with Amy is next, but I have to leave in 1 hr and I may not be back until 11 ET. I'm going to play in my chess league tonight and the matches start at 8:30 ET and usually last about 2 hrs. So doing my match within the next hour will be best for me.

Ouch... I hope we don't have to timeskip to the Finals...
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3 years ago#172
protobakurion posted...
fox444f posted...
I'm here and I know my match with Amy is next, but I have to leave in 1 hr and I may not be back until 11 ET. I'm going to play in my chess league tonight and the matches start at 8:30 ET and usually last about 2 hrs. So doing my match within the next hour will be best for me.

---

Well, I don't think that Henri will really bother narrating the battle between Jimmy and Abraham...And don't forget, we still need Dark and Raleigh to battle for 4th and 3rd.
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
3 years ago#173
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
fox444f posted...

---

Well, I don't think that Henri will really bother narrating the battle between Jimmy and Abraham...And don't forget, we still need Dark and Raleigh to battle for 4th and 3rd.

True. I think the Finals should be the last battle we do.
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3 years ago#174
*cough*im still opening the door*cough
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
3 years ago#175
purplezoroark posted...
*cough*im still opening the door*cough

Henri is currently dead, sorry.
3 years ago#176
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

Scientist: Hmm interesting contraptions and circuits...*mumble mumble*
I'll have something to write here someday.
3 years ago#177
henriue posted...
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
3 years ago#178
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hello children!

====

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait

The man is marveled at the sight of the pokÚdex and seems to be very concentrated on his task
3 years ago#179
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!
3 years ago#180
MrMaho posted...
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!

That's just pure metagaming
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived