This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#171protobakurionPosted 4/2/2013 3:51:25 PM
fox444f posted...
I'm here and I know my match with Amy is next, but I have to leave in 1 hr and I may not be back until 11 ET. I'm going to play in my chess league tonight and the matches start at 8:30 ET and usually last about 2 hrs. So doing my match within the next hour will be best for me.

Ouch... I hope we don't have to timeskip to the Finals...
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#172MrMahoPosted 4/2/2013 4:46:18 PM
protobakurion posted...
fox444f posted...
I'm here and I know my match with Amy is next, but I have to leave in 1 hr and I may not be back until 11 ET. I'm going to play in my chess league tonight and the matches start at 8:30 ET and usually last about 2 hrs. So doing my match within the next hour will be best for me.

---

Well, I don't think that Henri will really bother narrating the battle between Jimmy and Abraham...And don't forget, we still need Dark and Raleigh to battle for 4th and 3rd.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#173protobakurionPosted 4/2/2013 4:49:24 PM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
fox444f posted...

---

Well, I don't think that Henri will really bother narrating the battle between Jimmy and Abraham...And don't forget, we still need Dark and Raleigh to battle for 4th and 3rd.

True. I think the Finals should be the last battle we do.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#174purplezoroarkPosted 4/2/2013 4:55:47 PM
*cough*im still opening the door*cough
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#175MrMahoPosted 4/2/2013 5:10:38 PM
purplezoroark posted...
*cough*im still opening the door*cough

Henri is currently dead, sorry.
---
#176henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:16:31 PM
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

Scientist: Hmm interesting contraptions and circuits...*mumble mumble*
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#177purplezoroarkPosted 4/2/2013 6:03:30 PM
henriue posted...
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#178henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:13:58 PM
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hello children!

====

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait

The man is marveled at the sight of the pokÚdex and seems to be very concentrated on his task
---
#179MrMahoPosted 4/2/2013 6:29:14 PM
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!
---
#180henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:30:45 PM
MrMaho posted...
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!

That's just pure metagaming
---