This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#181MrMahoPosted 4/2/2013 5:36:40 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!

That's just pure metagaming

I know :3...just playing around.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#182purplezoroarkPosted 4/2/2013 5:41:08 PM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

Scientist: Hmm interesting contraptions and circuits...*mumble mumble*

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait

The man is marveled at the sight of the pokÚdex and seems to be very concentrated on his task

Yuuki: ok.. That creepy old guy hasn't move for 15 minutes... Oh well he can't talk if he's unconcious!

*yuuki grabs a pipe*

Yukki: GIVE ME BACK MA POKEDEX!!!
Scientist: *huff huff* *mumble* scienc- huh? ACK!

*yuuki knocks out the scientis and takes back his pokedex*

Yuuki: pheeww looks like it isn't broken.. Thank god.. Well I already have my stuff back, time to head back and repor to blue abour this secret base! Let's get out of here kuro! You lead the way

*yuuki follows kuro to the exit*

(Yuuki: if team void had a base near the tournament.. They must be up to something! I hope we aren't too late..)
~~~~~~~~~~

I guess that's it till the finals are over?

@maho: haha thanks for the suggestion I didn't wanted to do anything reckless but since henri said the scientist didn't do anything that's seems like the right thing to do XD
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#183purplezoroarkPosted 4/2/2013 5:43:51 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
Knock the scientist out! Hit 'em with a pipe!

That's just pure metagaming

I know :3...just playing around.

Naahh I'm actually going to do that, that's what I would do IRL anyways
---
#184RatedRKO7Posted 4/2/2013 5:54:50 PM
*Dark heads to the nurse and has her heal Inferno.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#185MrMahoPosted 4/2/2013 5:57:38 PM
-facepalm-

Well, I gues Henri will have to do something right back to you D:
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#186henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:00:53 PM
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...
henriue posted...
Hello children!

I don't know whether or not i will have to leave soon, but as of now i am probably free!
====
So, as Yuuki opens the door to the lab, he finds his pokÚballs on a shelf beside the door, on the far end of the Lab there is a scientist tweaking on the pokÚdex, there aren't any chemicals around but lots of tools and computers.

Scientist: Hmm interesting contraptions and circuits...*mumble mumble*

*yuuki quickly grabs his pokeballs*

Yuuki: oh thank god you guys are safe I don't know what I would have done without my partners...
Now, where's my pokede-

*yuuki notices the creepy scientist*
Yuuki: kuro! Turn us invisible
*kuro uses ilusions*

(Yuuki: what on earth is he doing to my pokedex!? Hope he doesn't breaks it, I have to take it back.. But how? It will be a huge mess if they found out I escaped...)

*yuuki decides to watch the scientist from a safe distance and wait for a chance to get his pokedex*

~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, sorry didn't knew you weren't in XD
If are leaving don't worry about me I can wait

The man is marveled at the sight of the pokÚdex and seems to be very concentrated on his task

Yuuki: ok.. That creepy old guy hasn't move for 15 minutes... Oh well he can't talk if he's unconcious!

*yuuki grabs a pipe*

Yukki: GIVE ME BACK MA POKEDEX!!!
Scientist: *huff huff* *mumble* scienc- huh? ACK!

*yuuki knocks out the scientis and takes back his pokedex*

Yuuki: pheeww looks like it isn't broken.. Thank god.. Well I already have my stuff back, time to head back and repor to blue abour this secret base! Let's get out of here kuro! You lead the way

*yuuki follows kuro to the exit*

(Yuuki: if team void had a base near the tournament.. They must be up to something! I hope we aren't too late..)
~~~~~~~~~~

I guess that's it till the finals are over?

@maho: haha thanks for the suggestion I didn't wanted to do anything reckless but since henri said the scientist didn't do anything that's seems like the right thing to do XD

Grunt: WHO SCREAMED!?
Grunt: Check the kid!
Grunt: He's missing!

Yuuki hears these words climbing up a spiral staircase, upon reaching the top however, there is a Machamp blocking the door. Beside him stands Plum.

Plum: I've been waiting for the day you or your friends would entertain me once more HAHAHA... but i will keep it fair, first one you have to beat before continuing is Dr. Crawley, he is just back from a late lunch, lucky for him, he wasn't here to be bludgeoned by you. You got some guts, that is requirement 1 HAHAHA.

Dr. Crawley: System ON, Grimer GO!
Grimer: Blaaarrrghhh
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#187purplezoroarkPosted 4/2/2013 6:02:07 PM
MrMaho posted...
-facepalm-

Hehe I know I'm actually waiting for it :D but what's the worse that could happen? I'm not sure I had much of a choice either hit him or wait for the rest of my life until he moved
---
#188henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:06:04 PM
purplezoroark posted...
MrMaho posted...
-facepalm-

Hehe I know I'm actually waiting for it :D but what's the worse that could happen? I'm not sure I had much of a choice either hit him or wait for the rest of my life until he moved

Oh you will get what's coming for you *Evil laugh*
kidding, there will be repercursions thouh
---
#189RatedRKO7Posted 4/2/2013 6:10:41 PM
what is the next match? Also what are the prizes again?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#190henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:12:39 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
what is the next match? Also what are the prizes again?

IRC, 1st prize is 4000 PD 2nd is a Moon stone 3rd is razor fang and 4th is TM cut
---