This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#21protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 6:06:43 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
*Eats food.*
Dark: I am not sure who is going to win. This should be a good battle. Let the best man win.
Aura: Ri.

Jace: "But what if Mako sends out Glissando? It could be an easy win but then again, anything can happen. He could send out another Pokemon."
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#22protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 6:12:03 PM
Jace: "Brrugh.... Oh darn. Gonna puke."

*Jace finds a trash can and pukes*

Jace: "Ahh... glad that's over. That Oran Berry pie is rotten or something."

Jace grabs the pie and throws it away...

~~~~~~~

Did it for the lulz.
---
---
#23purplezoroarkPosted 4/1/2013 6:13:56 PM
*yuuki is sitting, half asleep, tired for waving the flag and cheering, oh and he is starving!*

Yuuki: oh god... This is a torture! First I can't enter the tournament then they keep us waiting here.. At least it seems the match is about to start.. I have to keep cheering for them!

*yuuki stands up, while kuro gives him a worried look*

Kuro: ru zoru?

Yuuki: don't.. Worry I'm fine see?
*yuuki gives a terrifying smile*

Kuro: Ru! Zoru zoru!

Yuuki: its okay.. I have to cheer! GO..MA...KO!.... GO.. RA..LE..I-

*yuuki falls unconcious for a moment*

~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... This was just for the lulz and I'm currently in but with laggy internet so I ay post late (IF I'm needed of course)
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#24VoidEnvoyPosted 4/1/2013 6:14:55 PM
Here I am, ready to battle!

~~~~~

Raleigh walked over to the blue corner, ready for the match to start. He glanced around a bit, nervous and anxious for things to get started. What pokemon would Mako send out? He observed Mako carefully, waiting to see the trainer's decision.
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#25henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 6:20:48 PM(edited)
purplezoroark posted...
*yuuki is sitting, half asleep, tired for waving the flag and cheering, oh and he is starving!*

Yuuki: oh god... This is a torture! First I can't enter the tournament then they keep us waiting here.. At least it seems the match is about to start.. I have to keep cheering for them!

~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... This was just for the lulz and I'm currently in but with laggy internet so I ay post late (IF I'm needed of course)

Someone wakes Yuuki, it's a food vendor of sorts.

Guy: Hey, be careful, have a piece of pie. it's free!

EDIT: if you are able i'd like to use your character for some story development as posted on the previous thread.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#26protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 6:19:25 PM
^^^

Oh no. Hope it's not a piece of that rotten Oran Berry pie.
---
---
#27MrMahoPosted 4/1/2013 6:27:59 PM
Mako thought about the Pokemon he had, and the Pokemon Raleigh had. There were two possible Pokemon that would succeed in this battle, but one would be able to pull through with more of a fighting opportunity, "...Alright! Let's put on another show for everyone, Glissando show your stuff!" Mako said as he tossed out his Pokemon, releasing his little land shark.

"Gib! Gible!" Glissando shouted, ready to battle for the second time in this competition!

Mako shouted across the battlefield, "Good luck, Raleigh!"
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#28protobakurionPosted 4/1/2013 6:29:26 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako thought about the Pokemon he had, and the Pokemon Raleigh had. There were two possible Pokemon that would succeed in this battle, but one would be able to pull through with more of a fighting opportunity, "...Alright! Let's put on another show for everyone, Glissando show your stuff!" Mako said as he tossed out his Pokemon, releasing his little land shark.

"Gib! Gible!" Glissando shouted, ready to battle for the second time in this competition!

Mako shouted across the battlefield, "Good luck, Raleigh!"

Jace: *facepalm* "We're doomed."
---
---
#29purplezoroarkPosted 4/1/2013 6:29:54 PM
henriue posted...
purplezoroark posted...

~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... This was just for the lulz and I'murrently in but with laggy internet so I ay post late (IF I'm needed of course)

Someone wakes Yuuki, it's a food vendor of sorts.

Guy: Hey, be careful, have a piece of pie. it's free!

EDIT: if you are able i'd like to use your character for some story development as posted on the previous thread.

*in yuuki's mind*

Yuuki: is... That it? Am I...going to die here? Just because I was cheering!? I'm sorry blue.. I'm sorry miss leaf... I'm sorry I couldn't become the very be-

*wakes up*

Yuuki: huh?.. What the.. What happened.. Are you an angel..

*the guy ignores yuuki's comment and says his line*

Yuuki: oh.. Guess I should be more careful we never now if team void is planning something hehe...

*yuuki eats pie with an awkward look after calling the vendor an angel*

~~~~~~~~~

Sure you can use my character, but my responses may be a bit slow, but I supose its okay since we are in the tournament
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#30henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 6:33:25 PM
purplezoroark posted...
Sure you can use my character, but my responses may be a bit slow, but I supose its okay since we are in the tournament

I will need the time to narrate battles and advance in story so no problems.
=====
After the delicous Greppa pie, Yuuki has a strange taste in it's mouth and a sudden uncontrollable need to use the bathroom.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.