This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#261VoidEnvoyPosted 4/3/2013 8:08:08 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako sighed, "Well, you're going to win. I've been thinking and there's no chance that I'll be able to win. I did all the calculations in my head...I have no chance."

Glissando looked a bit sad, "Gible..."

But he soon closed his eyes and smiled, "But at least I'll lose to a worthy opponent!"

What?
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#262fox444fPosted 4/3/2013 8:08:45 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako sighed, "Well, you're going to win. I've been thinking and there's no chance that I'll be able to win. I did all the calculations in my head...I have no chance."

But he soon closed his eyes and smiled, "But at least I'll lose to a worthy opponent!"

????
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#263henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:10:37 PM(edited)
Announcer: Another fast strike from riolu! (25% damage 50% total damage) and that totodile is bending over and backwards to make it's aim keep up with that speed! (30% damage 60% total damage)
===
Sometimes Stab is a crit, i am still adapting to stats, so bear with me.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#264MrMahoPosted 4/3/2013 8:10:15 PM
VoidEnvoy posted...
MrMaho posted...

What?

@Void&Fox

Basically, Mako has no faith or hope in winning.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#265protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 8:10:42 PM
MrMaho posted...

"It's true actually. Eve is faster than Glissando and by the time you can try to finish me, Adaptability and Speed would've already taken it's toll. You are a worthy opponent though."
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#266henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:13:52 PM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...

"It's true actually. Eve is faster than Glissando and by the time you can try to finish me, Adaptability and Speed would've already taken it's toll. You are a worthy opponent though."
---

But still eevee's HP is 37 tops, it'd still be unfair to lose to dragon rage, but still Dragon rage is op, anyways, Mako can always use some other pokémon
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#267MrMahoPosted 4/3/2013 8:15:05 PM
henriue posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...

---

But still eevee's HP is 37 tops, it'd still be unfair to lose to dragon rage, but still Dragon rage is op, anyways, Mako can always use some other pokémon

Mako shall be thinking of what he's going to do.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#268protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 8:15:18 PM
henriue posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...

---

What is he using? I entered with Eve, Rio, and Aggro.

Eevee, Riolu, and Sandile.
---
---
#269protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 8:16:14 PM
Nvm... I remembered he entered with a Gible, Ralts, and Mudkip.
---
---
#270RatedRKO7Posted 4/3/2013 8:18:03 PM
Dark: Quick attack will increase Totodile's health to 75. This will activate Torrent and this what happened to Fox. But I can't do anything else. So I am forced to rely on Lady Luck. I hate gambling but I am out of options. Aura do your thing. Show them what A quick Attack can do!
Aura: Ri.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y