This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#271VoidEnvoyPosted 4/3/2013 7:22:30 PM(edited)
MrMaho posted...
Basically, Mako has no faith or hope in winning.

Oh, I see. Character development!

henriue posted...
Announcer: Another fast strike from riolu! (25% damage 50% total damage) and that totodile is bending over and backwards to make it's aim keep up with that speed! (30% damage 60% total damage)
===
Sometimes Stab is a crit, i am still adapting to stats, so bear with me.

What? Care to explain what you mean by this?

~~~~~

Raleigh cringed a bit. That Quick Attack was getting troublesome. Still he had to win this. His pride was at stake! He bared his teeth in a snarl and gave his next command.

"Rody!" he yelled. "I know you can pull through. We've got this in the bag, man! Give that Riolu another Water Gun, full power!"

~~~~~

Edit: I've got to split for tonight folks. I'm sorry I had to leave during the battle. See you all tomorrow!
---
Roughly the size of a barge! -Gaston
#272protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 7:24:18 PM
Wait. If Eve still has the Oran Berry on her, doesn't that mean Glissando's Dragon Rage is useless since I'll heal some or most my health when the second Dragon Rage hits? That is if he uses Glissando. I do want to do Finals tonight if possible.
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#273MrMahoPosted 4/3/2013 7:25:41 PM
protobakurion posted...
Wait. If Eve still has the Oran Berry on her, doesn't that mean Glissando's Dragon Rage is useless since I'll heal some or most my health when the second Dragon Rage hits? That is if he uses Glissando. I do want to do Finals tonight if possible.
---

Wouldn't Eevee eat the Oran Berry by ASAP if it's HP went below 50%? Pretty sure it did at one point.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#274protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 7:26:24 PM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
---

Wouldn't Eevee eat the Oran Berry by ASAP if it's HP went below 50%? Pretty sure it did at one point.

No. Henri didn't announce that.
---
---
#275henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:32:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#276MrMahoPosted 4/3/2013 7:33:37 PM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
---

No. Henri didn't announce that.
---

I see.
_______

Mako then began to speak again, "Well, I'll let you know, that I'm not using the same Pokemon this round. I want to show the audience that I can rely on more than just one Pokemon...you know? I've seen everyone in the tournament switch up at least once...but I really haven't done that."
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#277henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:34:34 PM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
---

I was gonna say 66% but if 50% is the general rule we will go with that.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#278protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 7:35:10 PM
Aww... no Finals tonight? Darn... and I won't be on tomorrow until 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time.
---
---
#279fox444fPosted 4/3/2013 7:35:49 PM
I think we should do the 5th place battle before the final battle. we really should have done 5th place before 3rd place but i didnt want to do 2 battles back to back.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#280protobakurionPosted 4/3/2013 7:36:02 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
---

I was gonna say 66% but if 50% is the general rule we will go with that.

She still has it right?
---
---