This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Kanto 10 years after - Part 5- Semifinals and...Something more!?

#291RatedRKO7Posted 4/4/2013 1:09:34 PM
I won't be on till around 10:30pm est because I have work.

Also since mine and henriue's last post was deleted by a mod so I'll sum it up quick

Aura used Quick attack which brought Totodile's hp to 75%. This activated Torrent and it was also a critical hit so Aura ended the battle with 180% hp so Raleigh won and Dark lost.

Dark thanked Aura for a good job saying how Totoadlie was lucky to get that critical hit so she would not be disappointed. Dark thanked Raleigh for the battle and headed to the nurse in the back to heal Aura that she is carrying in her arms.

See you guys tonight.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#292fox444fPosted 4/4/2013 1:24:01 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...

Also since mine and henriue's last post was deleted by a mod so I'll sum it up quick

Aura used Quick attack which brought Totodile's hp to 75%. This activated Torrent and it was also a critical hit so Aura ended the battle with 180% hp so Raleigh won and Dark lost.

Dark thanked Aura for a good job saying how Totoadlie was lucky to get that critical hit so she would not be disappointed. Dark thanked Raleigh for the battle and headed to the nurse in the back to heal Aura that she is carrying in her arms.

See you guys tonight.

Why was yalls posts modded?
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Member and Vulpix of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity
#293MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 1:42:42 PM
fox444f posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

See you guys tonight.

I was going to ask the same thing.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#294henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:32:21 PM
fox444f posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

See you guys tonight.

Because i censored poorly, and Rated probably quoted me, anyways my bad.

I have to let you know i can't RP today, i will be here tomorrow afternoon.
If you want to narrate Fox's match i am fine with it. so we won't get too much behind.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#295protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 3:42:02 PM
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

See you guys tonight.

If you want to narrate Fox's match i am fine with it. so we won't get too much behind.

What about Finals?
---
---
Team Miror B Admin. Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#296MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 3:46:18 PM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

See you guys tonight.

What about Finals?
---

It'll just have to wait til tomorrow. It actually works out better for me.
---
#297protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 4:08:33 PM
What if it doesn't to me? I'm just really impatient. I want to get this tournament over with and get moving to Pewter City.
---
---
#298MrMahoPosted 4/4/2013 4:12:14 PM
protobakurion posted...
What if it doesn't to me? I'm just really impatient. I want to get this tournament over with and get moving to Pewter City.
---

Then you'll have to wait til you can O: ...If you were busy and we needed you, we'd be patient and wait. Can't help it if the narrator is busy.

Anyway, fox when you get here and if you want to do your battle, I'd be happy to narrate it.
---
#299protobakurionPosted 4/4/2013 4:17:11 PM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
---

Then you'll have to wait til you can O: ...If you were busyand we needed you, we'd be patient and wait. Can't help it if the narrator is busy.

Anyway, fox when you get here and if you want to do your battle, I'd be happy to narrate it.

I actually thought of something. We can't do Finals today because Yuuki isn't back at the Colosseum. Henri and PZ have to do that before the Finals. It looks like it will take a couple days to do that or maybe even tomorrow.
---
---
#300RatedRKO7Posted 4/4/2013 7:20:37 PM
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...

See you guys tonight.

I quoted henriue that was why I got modded. Because the content I didn't quote was acceptable but since the quoted portion was poorly censored I got modded. But good thing I did not loose any karma for it otherwise I would have Brooklyn Rage!
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y